Sixteen

Hope wakes up to her annoying alarm clock like usual, she slaps it a little to hard and it breaks. She groans hearing the pieces fall on the floor.

She sits up, not sure how she got in bed in the first place, she wipes her eyes and sees a piece of paper.

She picks it up and it reads- After we had a couple of extra drinks, I woke up earlier and you were still passed out so I put you in your bed and set your alarm so you didn't miss work. I'll call you later have fun with your boss :)

She chuckles seeing the happy face Mg tried to draw and sets the note aside.

She stretches her legs and arms before she walks into her bathroom, taking a quick shower and putting on a black cardigan top and some dress pants.

She makes sure her earrings are still on and she eats some pop tarts for breakfast today. She's out the door and at her place of work in minutes.

She grabs both cups of coffee, each one for the brunette, she bought two this time just in case Josie wanted another one today. She placed a small cooling spell on one of the cups to keep it at the temperature it needs to be at until Josie wants it.

She gets into the elevator and when it stops she walks into her office, placing the second cup on her desk and waking her computer up from sleep mode.

She sighs checking the woman's calendar before she checks the time. The brunette is almost here so she makes sure she grabs her coffee, the photos from the other day and she heads out of her office.

She sees Diana again and she walks up to her desk setting them there,"Can you submit these for me please?"

"Anything for you." Diana replies taking the folder.

Hope smiles before she walks over to Josie's office door waiting on the brunette to be here any minute now.

'Whatever she's wearing today, control yourself wolf.' She thinks giving herself a pep talk.

Josie exits the elevator, this time her phone is in her hand but she isn't looking at it, her eyes quickly meet blue ones across the room and Hope lightly gulps hoping she won't loose her job since the girl has that look in her eye.

On a side note she takes in the brunettes appearance again, she's wearing a black with white polka dot neck blouse, and some black button fly pants.

She takes a deep breath happy that her wolf isn't foaming at the mouth even though that same thought still echoes around in her brain. She can't take that step though, the woman is taken.

"Good morning Ms.Saltzman-" Diana is cut off by the brunette.

"In my office Ms.Mikaelson." Josie says walking past both girl's, pushing her office doors open before she sits at her desk.

Diana raises an eyebrow at Hope who smiles weakly in response. "Are you in trouble?" She asks.

Hope shrugs, "I really hope not." She says before pushing the doors open herself and closing them behind her.

She sees the brunette staring at her tentatively as she walks over to her desk.

Hope puts the coffee cup on her desk before she reaches in her pocket for her phone.

"That can wait." Josie says.

Hope nods slowly and puts her phone back in her pocket. She rocks on the heels of her feet waiting on the brunette to say something.

"Ms.Mikaelson I'd like to discuss the other night." She finally says.

Hope sighs when the memory of pinning the woman on this very desk that sits in front of her, flashes before her eyes.

Keeping the wolf on a leash she clears her throat, "Okay, what about it?"

"Things may have gotten out of hand." Josie trails off breaking eye contact with the auburnette for a second before she meets them again. "I should not have yelled in your face like that. I apologize."

Hope tries to keep the look of shock hidden on her face. She never expected an apology from the woman.

"It's alright Ms.Saltzman." She replies.

Josie nods and looks at Hope expectantly. "Aren't you going to apologize?" She asks.

Hope tilts her head in confusion,"For what?"

Josie's eyebrows meet, like it isn't obvious. "For..."

Hope lets a small smirk curl on her lips when she sees the brunettes face turning red.

"you know what." She finishes lowly not wanting to look into those blue eyes for too long.

"Oh no Miss Saltzman, apologizing would mean that I am sorry and I'm not." She shrugs.

Josie scoffs crossing her arms,"You're not sorry??"

Hope shakes her head. "I'm not sorry for pinning you on this desk," she takes a moment to look at it, "I'm pretty sure you liked it."

Josie's eyes widen, not sure how Hope knows that even though she's wasn't super discreet about it."That is highly inappropriate at work Ms.Mikaelson." She says stopping herself from blushing at the accusation.

She already feels bad enough for what happened with her boyfriend. It could have been worse though, she could have moaned out her name but that would have been very bad.

Hope rolls her eyes at the brunettes response. "No, what is highly inappropriate is what I was thinking about doing before you left that night." She says being extremely bold knowing this woman is still her boss but not thinking too much about it at the moment.

Josie couldn't fight the blush that appeared on her cheeks that time, the red color spread across her face and a little towards her neck.

Hope narrows her eyes and takes a step forward. Josie jumps in her chair watching the woman get closer, she puts her hands on the desk to keep herself grounded. "Stop." She says holding a hand up to halt the auburnettes movements.

Hope stops before she tilts her head curiously. She sees the blush that's painted the woman's face still present and she's tapping her fingers on her desk.

'She's nervous.'

"What happened before can't happen again." She says.

'It can't?'

"I have a boyfriend." Josie adds trying to read the woman's facial expression.

'Right, I keep forgetting about him. Fuck, wait is that the only reason?'

"I think we should forget about everything that happened that day." Josie finishes, her being the main one that wants to forget so she doesn't have to feel guilty.

Hope was about to deflate at her words but then she straightens up nodding, "Of course. If that's what you want Ms.Saltzman." She says with a straight face.

"So you agree?" Josie asks wanting to make sure the auburnette understands. "Professional at all times."

"Yes, You are the boss Ms.Saltzman." Hope replies.

Josie gets a small flashback of when Hope said that the last time and she shakes away the thought.

She sighs though, feeling somewhat defeated but she believes it's the right thing to do. "Good." She turns towards her computer and opens up her inbox.

"How does my schedule look today?"

Hope pulls out her phone and skims through it "No meetings, you have three artists coming in today, one at 1 another at 2 and the last one at 4. You also have a phone appointment at 3. I submitted the publication and the photos already, is there anything else you need Ms.Saltzman?" Hope finishes putting her phone away.

Josie looks away from her computer and faces the auburnette. "No that's it, you can go start your tasks."

Hope nods and makes her way out of the brunettes office, she stops once her hand is on the door handle, she turns around to check something.

When she turns around she sees the brunette staring hard and after the woman is caught she turns away quickly going back to her computer.

Hope smirks and walks out the door, 'Sure we can forget about it Miss. Saltzman.'