Seventeen

I heard a double update👂🏽
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip (A month later )

Hope kept her word, she has been professional ever since, and for the most part so had Josie. Nothing went on besides the lingering looks.

Hope has been doing her job, hanging out with Mg, and now Jed and Kaleb. Getting every task turned in on time and sometimes even early, Cleo would go into her office from time to time just to talk which Hope enjoyed.

She's still not sure why Cleo is so nice and Josie is the opposite. The woman's switch continues to flip on and off.

At one point she's looking like she wants to tear her clothes off, then it changes and she wants to tear her head off instead. She's not sure what to make of it but she keeps to her word.

Trying to forget what happened has been a struggle, the brunette continues too look classy and sexy at the same time, it's hard to keep her eyes to herself, but she knows she's not the only one staring.

She's catches the brunette all the time, especially when she's in the woman's office.

She'll be going over some photos or documents and she can see the brunette looking at her through her lashes trying to be sneaky, but Hope always catches her, like now.

The brunette is acting like she's focusing on her computer but she's side glancing the auburnette every chance she gets.

Hope thinks it's gone on long enough. "Do you need something Ms.Saltzman?" She asks not removing her gaze from the report she's checking.

Josie keeps her focus on the computer now, "No, why do you ask?"

Hope turns the document around too take a look at the back. "Because you keep staring at me like you need something from me." She replies.

Josie starts tapping her foot and Hope pulls the documents away to glance down, watching it happen. Josie stops immediately and clears her throat. "I'm not staring."

Hope narrows her eyes at the woman but shrugs and focuses on the report again.

Josie tries to subtly look at the auburnette again but Hope's eyes are already on her, she's been caught like a deer in the headlights.

"You are staring, is there something on my face?" Hope asks, she sets the folder of documents and photos to the side and crosses her legs in front of her.

Josie watches intensely, trying not to think of her being that 'something' on the woman's face or the woman's head between her thighs.

Hope clears her throat, to get her attention,"Miss Saltzman, is there something I can help you with?" She asks.

Josie sighs leaning back in her chair. "No."

Hope purses her lips giving the girl and unconvinced look. "That's strange. I figured you needed something because it seems like you are staring directly at my face."

'And maybe a couple other places.'

"Are you searching for something?"

"No." Josie says running a hand through her hair and keeping it there.

Hope clasps her hands together, 'what is her problem?'

She looks at the brunettes body language, her lowered eyebrows, the tapping of her foot again, the rapid beating of her heartbeat, and she smirks having a good idea of what was going on with the woman.

"Miss Saltzman," she starts as she stands up walking up to the desk and putting the tips of her fingers on it as she leans in. "Were you daydreaming?"

Josie feels her face heat up a little and that's all the evidence Hope needs to clarify what was was going on.