Eighty Four 😼

Enjoy! or don't if it's not your thing 👋🏽
~~~~~~~~~

She snatched the pillow from under Josie and threw it on the floor before reaching near Josie's head to grab another one.

She holds the pillow in one hand while she grabs Josie's legs in the other, and pulls the brunette closer to her.

Josie's body slides downward until her arse meets the end of the bed.

When the brunette had finally came down from all three of her highs, she looked at her wife.

Hope lifts the bottom half of her body again, placing the new pillow under Josie's hips before letting the rest of her body rest on it.

She then grabs both of Josie's ankles and places them over each of her shoulders as the girl's toes point toward the ceiling.

The position is easy to get into because of Hope's height. Having Josie's legs resting on her shoulders is just one of the many positions she's pictured them in.

"Ready for round two?" She asks once she's situated.

Josie's eyes widen, she was about to ask for a break because she just had three orgasms back to back but she doesn't feel even slightly exhausted.

'The potion.' She thinks.

Hope grabs a hold of Josie's hips and lifts them upwards, she arches a brow when Josie didn't answer her."Do I need to repeat myself?" She asks tilting her head.

Goosebumps prickled Josie's skin at her tone, heat gathered in her stomach once again, and all she could do is blink at the auburnette.

Hope is running out of patience,"You better answer me." she says tapping the brunettes hip with her pointer finger.

Josie blinked again at Hope's dominance before she cleared her throat,"y-yeah, I'm ready." She replies, moving her hands to hold onto the edge of their mattress.

"I hope so." Hope replies as her lips stretch into a smirk.

Josie gulped at the woman's response and squeezed the edge the mattress under her.

She holds Josie's hips securely as she guides her member back into Josie's entrance, it disappears insides the brunette's body with a swift thrust.

She moans right away because she faces no resistance and she buries herself into Josie."god you feel amazing." She says as she moves her hips in a very sensual way.

A wordless moan falls from Josie's lips and she lifts her head slightly to watch Hope pull out all the way just to push into her again.

"Oh god," she moans at the sight."Hope I want more." She whimpers as she meets the woman's gaze.

"So needy baby." Hope teases while grinning.

She holds one of Josie's hips while the other one goes to one of Josie's breasts, and she lets her fingers massage her nipple.

"I've wanted this for so long,"she groans trying to maintain her steady pace."you look so beautiful like this, just let me enjoy it for another minute and I promise I'll give you more."