Fifteen

@kiarraaaaa767887 Happy birthday! An update just like you requested 🥳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mg puts his hand on Hope's shoulder, "Okay let me make sure I'm understanding all of this. You want her correct?"

"Yes." Hope replies.

"Okay and your positive she wants you or at least she did in that moment."

"Mhm."

"So what's the problem? Why don't you two just....get it out of your system?"

Hope sighs,"One she's my boss, two as much as I can't stand him, she has a boyfriend Mg, you know how I roll, I don't interfere. I can't help but wait until that ship sinks."

"Hope you've basically done everything besides sleep with her at this point and there's no policy at her company that says you can't date your boss though. Also, I'm not encouraging home wrecking, but you were the one that said she seems unhappy in her relationship. From what your telling me, she seemed to have forgotten about her boyfriend anyway."

"True but I don't know if I want to date her, having sex was just my first thought but she also doesn't know about my little friend down there either." She says looking at her lap.

Mg sighs, "dude you should get a girlfriend, womanizer isn't a good look."

Hope stands up. "I don't know about a girlfriend, I don't think I'm ready. Ughh why did this have to happen!? I knew she was attractive but once I got my hands on her, my wolf was on crack or something."

Mg just nods trying not to laugh as he watches his best friend pace around the room.

"I want to fuck her." She says again throwing her hands in the air dramatically.

'Stupid horny ass wolf.'

"You said that already." He chuckles.

"Because I do. God I can just see it now, her screaming my name, her legs shaking, eyes rolling into the back of her skull, I'm telling you Mg I'd make that woman crazy if I had my way with her." She sighs closing her eyes, "there won't be any attitude after that."

"Hope." He laughs standing up and putting his hands on her shoulders to stop her pacing. "If you are acting like this what do you think she's doing?"

Hope tilts her head in thought.'I wonder if she's just as affected?'

(In another part of town)

"You did what!?" Cleo asks with her mouth hanging open from shock.

Josie puts her hands over eyes in an attempt to hide her face. "Please don't make me say it again."

Cleo walks over to the brunettes bed and takes a seat next to her."I just want to make sure I heard you correctly that's all. Tell me what happened again."

Josie sighs and moves her hands around her knees pulling them to her chest and hugging them.

"After what happened with Hope I drove home and when I got here, Raf was waiting by the door and he looked like he was about to start another argument with me but before he could say something, I kissed him."

Cleo nods,"okay I got that part, keep going."

"Things got a little heated, I led him to the bedroom-"

"Oh please tell me this is not going where I think it is going." Cleo interrupts she grimaced at the idea.

Josie sighs, "Not exactly. We just made out heavily and then he started kissing my neck, them my stomach, then he went further, and I didn't stop him." She says and starts shaking her head.

A deal with Ms.SaltzmanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara