Thirty Seven 😳

yes there is a silencing spell up for those of you wondering🤦🏽‍♀️

⚠️ light grinding action and mentions of oral and masterbation for g¡p,and not sure how else to explain the rest without spoiling, but I've mentioned everything g¡p related the best I can, there will be an end of smut signal 👉🏽 (😮‍💨) as well, look for it if you wish to skip ahead, please don't read If you feel uncomfortable 😌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josie's eyes widen at the position she's in, bent over a dresser while Hope runs her hand up and down her back slowly.

Hope leans over the brunette as she waits patiently for a reply. She pulls up the bottom of the brunettes shirt, stopping when it gets halfway and she starts placing kisses on the brunettes spine.

Josie moans softly closing her eyes at the feeling of Hope's lips on her skin again, this time in a different place.

"I-" she stops when she feels Hope's hand move to her arse. She caresses the skin with her left hand while the other is still occupied on Josie's back.

The brunette releases a pleased sigh and she puts her head onto the surface of the dresser not caring anymore, her body won this battle. "Yes." She whines.

Hope grins, her eyes turning gold instantly. Using all her strength, she stops her movements on the woman's back, and pulls away from her just an inch.

Missing the feeling of her backside on her front side, she takes a deep breath and pulls the brunette up, turning her around to face her.

Josie gasps at the action but it's cut off when Hope brings their lips together in a bruising kiss.

Her hands move toward Josie's buttons and zipper. She undoes her buttons quickly while unzipping the zipper at lightning speed.

Nervousness creeps up the brunettes spine and Hope can tell so she pulls away to mouth at the skin on her neck.

She finds Josie's spot, which is right underneath her jaw and the brunette moans loudly, her hands go to the back of Hope's neck instantly.

Hope smirks against the girl and plants a few kisses on that spot making Josie whimper. "Have you been naughty or nice Ms.Saltzman?" She asks teasingly.

Josie takes a shaky exhale when Hope's hand climbs up her stomach just an inch, she uses her fingers to draw teasing circles on her lower abdomen.

She takes pleasure in feeling the brunettes muscles tense and flex every time she goes just a little bit further down.

"Do you want me to go lower?" Hope asks, she won't continue if Josie wants her to stop.

She starts bringing her lips lower, going down the column of the brunettes neck. She's sucking very small hickeys and nipping at the skin as she climbs down the woman's neck.

Josie doesn't think about her decision long because she thought about what Hope said about not answering her questions so she responds right away before Hope halts all of her movements.

"Yes go lower." She whimpers. Her hand tangles in auburn locs, she lets her fingers scratch the girl's scalp lightly.

Hope groans and she presses herself into the brunette some more, mainly on the woman's left thigh, grinding her length onto her.

Josie moves one hand to Hope's waist when she feels it, she wants to sneak a look so bad. She can't really judge how big it is yet even though it's practically on her thigh.

It's a battle between sneaking a peak or enjoying the auburnettes lips on her neck. She's going to go with option two for now.

Hope lets a growl slip past her lips as she pushes herself into the brunette. She breaths out heavily when her fingers starts to descend back onto the woman's jeans.