Ninety Three

A little smut ahead

(Thursday)

The corners of Hope's lips quirked up at the feeling of lips being dotted across her forehead.

She then feels those pair of lips making it's way past her jaw to her neck where wet kisses are being placed.

"I think I'm enjoying this wet dream." She says through a yawn but she keeps her eyes closed.

Josie chuckles quietly before she throws her left leg over Hope's waist and sits up to straddle her."you have dreams about me?" She asks playfully.

"Who doesn't have dreams about a beautiful woman like you?" Hope asks and her hands move to Josie's thighs automatically.

Her morning voice is husky and she knows the brunette likes the sound of it, especially when she's barely waking up.

Josie cards her fingers through her messy locks and Hope peaked open an eye to watch because the brunette looks hot in the morning. Well she always looks hot but the mornings hit different.

With her messy hair, nude face, and pink lips. It's like waking up to a goddess, Hope already thinks of her as one anyways.

She can still see the bruise on Josie's cheek. She tried to get the woman to let her heal her with a spell but Josie's stubborn and told Hope that she wants to keep the battle wound since the swelling on her lip went down.

She shut both eyes again and rubbed her wife's soft thighs so she doesn't think about how the woman go the bruise in the first place.

Josie blushed at Hope's response before saying."Morning baby."

"Good Morning love." Hope says through another yawn.

Josie smirks,"It is a good morning." she says and leans down to continue kissing the auburnette, "and it's about to get better."

Hope chuckles,"You have some extra  energy today. I'm usually the one that's horny in the morning."

"True." Josie replies and sits up,"I woke up realizing how lucky I am to have you." She says bringing a hand to her wife's face thinking about her realization last night."I really care about you." She whispers.

That fluttering sensation in Hope's stomach returns and the smile that makes it's way onto her face could stop traffic."I care about you too baby."

Josie giggles because Hope still has her eyes closed,"Take your shirt off for me?" She asks.

"Baby can you do it? You undress me way better than I undress myself."

"You are so lazy this morning." Josie says and pulls Hope's tank top off, exposing her bra clad cleavage and her toned abdomen.

"I'm still a little sleepy." Hope replies, "You want to wake me up?"

"I can definitely wake you up." Josie says and starts placing kisses on the woman's breasts.

Hope sighs in pleasure and continues caressing the brunettes thighs. "I think your going to wake something else up babe."

Josie hums in response and reaches behind Hope to unclip the bra. She throws the clothing in a random direction before going back to Hope's breasts.

She drags her tongue along the right breast, giving most of her attention to the nipple until it becomes a hardened peak before she switches to the other one, listening closely to Hope's soft moans.