Thirty "So you can sing?"

You can imagine what kind of music I was listening to when I wrote this chapter 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 my playlist is all over the place just a heads up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you can sing?" Hope asks as she gets comfortable in her seat.

Josie sits down next to her, not necessarily happy about the other people on the flight. It's only three other people in the first class seats but she likes her privacy.

"Hope we could have just taken my private jet, and you could've saved your money." She complains crossing her arms.

Hope rolls her eyes, "Step down from your throne princess and be normal."

"I am normal. I just like privacy." She replies picking up the menu for the flight's drinks.

Hope looks at her and raises her eyebrows, "If you're going to have an attitude right now, I can take you to that bathroom back there to straighten it out and have us both join the mile high club."

Josie choked on her saliva before turning to the auburnette, her cheeks burning.

"There would be plenty of privacy although I don't think the plane's bathrooms are sound proof so the whole flight will hear your moans and cries of ecstasy." Hope continues not caring if everyone can hear their conversation or not.

Josie looks around to see if anyone is paying attention to them, no one is, most of the people in the plane have on headphones. She feels a hand on her thigh and she turns her attention back to Hope.

"Would you like that?" Hope asks.

"No, move your hand." Josie replies looking at the blue eyed woman's hand sitting comfortably on her thigh.

"Oh move it higher?" She asks, slowly ascending up the brunettes thigh.

Josie slaps her hand away, "No move it away." She says turning back to her menu.

Hope chuckles,"Back to the question, if you can really sing, can you sing something for me?"

"No." Josie says simply, flipping the menu to check the other side.

"Come on." Hope whines and does her best pout.

Josie glances at her and she sees those dark blue eyes staring into her soul again and the pout is too adorable.She rolls her eyes and sighs, "Fine."

Hope smiles happily. Josie grabs her phone and hands it to Hope,"Choose a song from my playlist. I know almost all the lyrics to any of those songs."

"It's locked." Hope says looking at the screen that's asking for a password.

"The password is my birthday." Josie replies. "March 15th -" she's cut off.

"I know your birthday. Do you know mine?" Hope asks after she puts in the eight digit code.

"I think I know the year but not the month or day."

"It's May 2nd." Hope says as she gets into her phone and goes to her music app. "What's your middle name?"

"Olivia after my late aunt. Yours?" Josie asks before she waves the flight attendant over.

"Andrea after my mother." Hope replies scrolling through the brunettes music. She has impressive taste for someone who's so uptight.

"That's a beautiful name." Josie says after the flight attendant takes her order, she puts the menu back waiting for her drink.

"Thank you, yours isn't so bad either." Hope replies before a grin spreads across her face. "I want you to sing this one from the chorus." She says showing Josie the song she picked.