Fifty "Are you and her going to smash!!"

Um light grinding here, I'm honestly not sure what to put
~~~~~~

"I've never been to that place before." Josie says getting out of the car.

Hope gets out as well and locks the doors, she walks over to the brunettes side and opens the door of the building to let her in. "Really? I'm a little surprised, all veggies know about that spot."

"Veggie?" Josie asks when she walks inside.

Hope chuckles, "Yeah.. vegetarians. I say that so I don't have to say the whole word."

"So that's Hope lingo." Josie says laughing afterwards.

Hope scoffs playfully, "So what if it is?"

Josie holds her hand up in defense, "I don't have a problem with it." She says as they get to the elevator. "Oh apparently Lizzie, Mg, and Cleo are planning our engagement party which is on New Year's Eve or day, I'm not sure." She says pressing the floor button.

"An engagement party huh? That's actually really smart." Hope replies.

"Yep, I just don't want Lizzie to go all out. Just something small, I'm already stressing over my dad again." She says sighing. She can't help her thoughts.

"Easy love. I think you might be a little paranoid." Hope says softly not wanting to get the brunette worked up.

"No Hope. You don't know my father." She frowns at a very terrible memory she just got. Her eyes fall to the floor trying not to think about it.

Hope turns to the brunette,"Jo listen to me." She uses her fingers raise the girls chin so she can face her. "Everything's going to be okay."

Josie nods but Hope can tell the woman isn't convinced. She releases the girl and purses her lips, "I think that's enough work for today. The last thing you need is stress, we don't need a cranky Ms.Saltzman today." She says smiling playfully afterwards.

Josie's frowns deepens, "I have to stay and work. There's still some things I have to do. I can't just leave."

Hope's a little tired of this damn switch the brunette has. She takes a deep exhale remembering what the brunette has told her about her past and she tries to piece what little info she has together but there's still a lot pieces of the puzzle missing.

Regardless of that fact, she's warned Josie but she's going to take a deep breath and just forget about it since her wolf doesn't seem super bothered currently. She know it won't last though.

"I understand that Ms.Saltzman." She says in a calm voice,"What else do you have to do?"

Josie sighs and rubs her forehead,"I have to call that investor back and print out the limited editions."

"Alright seems simple enough, I'll take care of the printing and you take that phone call." Hope replies clasping her hands behind her back.

Josie lifted an eyebrow but before she can say something Hope beats her to it, "I think you have forgotten that I am your assistant. It's my job to assist you, I've finished all my tasks for the day and I really don't want you stressing out." She says honestly.

She hates it, Josie thinks a lot clearer and she's a lot nicer when she's happy. Which is how she prefers the girl, definitely nicer.

'Definitely nicer although, bossy Jo is kind of hot.'

"The sooner we get that done the sooner we can get you home, I can run you a bath, make you some food, maybe give you a massage..." Hope rambles on.

She takes some time to think, when she couldn't think of something else she makes eye contact with the brunette again.