Eighty Six

Everyone wish HosieFL a Happy birthday! Enjoy 🙂
~~~~~
Song for context: The Way by Kehlani- I don't own copyrights to it btw.
~~~~~~~~~

Josie finds herself blindfolded once again by her wife.

Another surprise is what Hope keeps telling her, so she sits with Hope in the back of her limo, holding her wife's hand while they listen to Albert's classic playlist.

'I thought if I was to be blind folded again, it would be for a different reason.'

Apparently that wasn't an inside thought and she had said that out loud."Don't give me ideas gorgeous." She heard the auburnette say.

Hope squeezes her hand,"if you're into that I can handcuff you and what not." She adds half joking, half serious.

Josie's glad she can't see Hope's face because she knows she's smirking at the obvious blush sitting on her cheeks.

"W-what are you into?" She tries to flip the conversation so it's not focused on her so much.

Hope hums, she thinks of something corny like, 'I'm into you.' but again that's a little corny for her so she just answers the girl's question.

"Anything you wanna try. If you wanted to I would let you tie me up, like that movie I was told about, I think it was called 365 days or something."

Josie knows exactly what movie she's talking about, she doesn't just read spicy books, she watches the movies too.

She tries not to think about what having Hope tied up on the bed or what being tied up by Hope would look like. 'Get your mind out of there.' She scolds herself.

"Do you like stuff like that?" Hope asks, noticing how quiet the brunette had gotten, she sees that she's biting her lip which tells her one of two things.

Josie shakes her head in response not trusting her voice.

"So you wouldn't want me to call you baby girl?" Hope teases.

Josie shakes her head rapidly this time, she releases her bottom lip and releases Hope's hand to try and hide her face.

She knows her face is the same color as a tomato now and she wishes Hope would be quiet.

Hope chuckles because of how ridiculous Josie looks trying to hide behind her hands when she has a whole blindfold on.

She reaches over grabbing the brunette's hand again."We will talk more about that later. We're almost there. In the meantime, tell me about your last birthday love."

Josie sighs thinking about how lonely it was last year. "I stayed inside, ate ice cream and watched the bachelorette. Lizzie couldn't fly out because she had work but she always tries to get me to go out and have fun when we do hang out, but I haven't been into my birthday in a long time."

Hope nods, this confirms what she was told by Mg."I hate to ask because I don't like him but didn't that shitbag celebrate with you or do something for you?"

Josie shakes her head no,"not really, unless I count the time he took me to Florida to see the ocean there but I realized later that he just wanted to have sex on the beach. Obviously it didn't go his way."

"Well I have proven plenty of times that I am not like him so I won't comment on his shitty skills at trying to be romantic but I will say that I don't expect anything from you love." She says genuinely.

Josie squeezed her hand after hearing the auburn eyes words, she didn't need to respond to that, the smile making its way onto her face said a thousand words.