Eighty One

Double update because I did not want to post a ten thousand word chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you guys been?" Lizzie asks as she walks up to the couple with Mg by her side.

"Dad hired someone to question us about our marriage." Lizzie rolls her eyes at the mention of her father.

"Can he just go somewhere else." She complains shaking her head.

"We don't need to see him anytime soon because we passed!"Josie says excitedly.

Lizzie squeals and gives her twin a hug, they jump around for a minute while Hope and Mg watch.

Mg steps closer to his best friend. "That's a huge weight off of your shoulders. Congratulations." He says giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Yeah man, we finally get to breathe. I get to just focus on making sure she's happy."

They twins pull apart, "You guys know what time it is. It's time for the games!"

"Games?" Hope asks as she looks at Mg.

He grins before grabbing her hand."Yep."

Lizzie grabs Josie's hand too and they are both being dragged to the middle of the small dance floor.

They leave the couple right next to each other as they awkwardly stand there under everyone's gaze.

Mg grabs one of the chairs and sets it in front of them."Dude what are you doing?" Hope asks him.

"I'm not doing anything." He says shrugging, Lizzie appears behind Josie and pushes her back until she sits in the chair.

Josie just looks at her twin strangely, especially when Lizzie snaps her fingers and a microphone appears in her hand.

"It's time for Hope to retrieve her bride's garter!"Lizzie announced on the microphone."Dj play the song!"

Both families cheer and Kol is the loudest because he's already half drunk.

The dj turns on the song Lizzie had requested for this specific game. Pony by Ginuwine starts and Josie rolls her eyes. 'Of course Lizzie would choose this.'

Hope isn't opposed to the idea, she's seen this game performed by her uncle Kol at his and Davina's wedding.She just doesn't want Josie to be uncomfortable.

She knows how she's gets when they have an audience.

To her surprise, Josie uncrossed her legs and gave Hope an expectant look."What are you waiting for?"

Hope arched a brow in surprise,"Are you serious?"

"Yes, now hop to it." Josie replies grinning at Hope this time, daring her to do something.

A smirk makes its way onto her face as she slowly approaches the brunette. "Is that an order Mrs.Mikaelson?" She asks teasingly.

Josie's smile fell and her cheeks flushed beet red. That name took her off guard, she's so used to Hope calling her Saltzman but she just realized that's not her last name anymore.

She doesn't get to think about it long because she recognized that now devious expression resting on Hope's face as she got closer.

Her eyes widen,"Hope you better not." She says in a warning tone.

"I better not what?" Hope feigns innocence as she drops to her knees in front of the brunette, a position she's used to getting in.

"You know what." Josie says shooting her a small glare before she looks around at her friends and family still cheering Hope on.