Thirty Nine

Felt bored so double update 🤷🏽‍♀️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope feels something tickling her nose. She moves her face to try and avoid it but it seems like it's following her so she swats it away.

"Ow."

She opens her eyes when she hears that and the first person she sees is her uncle Kol.

She sits up immediately,"What the hell uncle Kol? Get out."

"No it's Christmas!" He whisper shouts.

Hope rolls her eyes, "I know what today is. Get out." She points to the door.

He pouts and gets off his knees to turn around. "See Bex I tried it the nice way. We should've just jumped on her bed like I planned."

The blonde nods, ignoring what he said she rummages through Hope's drawer. "Where is it?" She says.

Hope groans and throws her pillow at her aunt, hitting her in the back but it doesn't phase her. Kol walks over to the blond to help her look.

"Would you guys get out of my stuff!" She yells, she feels the brunette stirring next to her and she looks over to check on her, she's still sleep.

"Oh look at that, I found our niece's secret stash." Kol says and pulls out a roll of condoms. "Extra large?" He asks in disbelief while waving them in the air.

Hope throws the covers off of her body and she jumps off the bed, the action wakes the brunette up and she rubs her eyes before she watches the auburnette chase her uncle around the room.

Once he sees she's awake he runs over to the bed and jumps behind her. He uses her as a shield while Josie is beyond confused about what's going on here.

"You wouldn't hurt your lovely fiancé now would you." He says as Hope jumps on the bed as well, forming a fist.

She narrows her eyes at him while Josie used her hands to cover her face.

Hope huffs glaring at her uncle, she slowly pulls away Josie's hands and when she sees those brown eyes she says, "I wouldn't hurt you."

Josie lets a small smile grow on her lips and Hope smiles back before she quickly reaches behind Josie grabbing her uncle by his hair.

"But I would hurt him." She says pulling him from behind Josie and off of the bed.

"Alright enough children." Rebekah says, "Hope release your uncle."

Hope scoffs and lets him go, he sticks his tongue out at her and she flips him off.

"That's why you're not getting these back." He holds the roll up, "Your mom wants grandkids anyway." Is the last thing he says before vamping out of the room.

"Okay he's a dick for that." Hope says shaking her head.

"Well we weren't supposed to be looking for those, what we were looking for is your Christmas onsies." Her aunt says.

"Uh uh no way, we are not doing that this year." Hope says giving her aunt a look. She did not want her to mention that while the brunette was around.