Five

Panda_Squad01 Happy birthday I hope you enjoy your day here's an update I promised u 🤗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope hears her alarm and she groans turning it off. She closes her eyes but they open up again once she remembers she has a job now.

She sits up and snatches the blankets off of her body so she can get ready for the day. She walks into the bathroom brushing her teeth, washing her face, and she grabs the outfit she pre selected last night.

She puts on a red puffed sleeve cardigan, her mikaelson necklace, black dress pants, her pear shaped drop diamond earrings, her watch, and another pair of her boots.

When she's finished getting dressed she checks the time on her watch. '7:10, okay I need to get this coffee.' She grabs her keys and her phone, putting it in her pocket before heading out the door.

After going into the parking lot she takes the cover off of her car, exposing the Bentley her uncle Elijah gave her as a graduation present. She didn't like it at first because it was too flashy for her but who complains about getting a free car?

She sets the cover aside and unlocks her car hopping in. She gets to the closest coffee place near her job. She walks through the shops doors hearing the sound of the bell ringing once she passes through.

'Oh shit what did she want again?' She thinks as she pulls out her phone.

Boss🧨:A vanilla sweet cream cold brew, two pumps of vanilla syrup, two shots of espresso, and a splash of sweet cream. All in a medium sized cup, it doesn't matter where you get it from.

'The drink sounds sweet, hopefully her mood is like the drink today.'

She orders the coffe, a bagel,and a simple macchiato for herself making sure her cup is smaller than the brunettes. She eats on the way, she parks her car and sees that it's 7:45. 'Early.'

She walks inside and sees a couple of other people already here as well, when her eyes see the woman behind the desk she smiles innocently while the woman winks at her.

'Your here to work remember that.' Hope thinks to herself as she walks past the woman. When she gets inside the elevator, she presses the same floor number Jed did yesterday.

The doors open and she walks down the hallway until she reaches the waiting room on the right. She sees the same woman behind the desk that she saw yesterday.

"Hi, Diana right?" She asks.

Diana looks up,"Yeah. Ms Mikaelson? Your the new EA?"

"Yes and you can just call me Hope." She replies. "I was wondering if you can tell me where I can find Cleo. Miss Saltzman said she is supposed to show me where my office is." She is actually excited to see her new work space, she hopes it's better than her last one.

Diana nods,"Yeah I can call her actually." She picks up the phone and Hope nods setting down the coffee cup on the desk.

Hope feels her own phone vibrate in her pocket and she pulls it out to see the notification.

Mom: Congrats on the new job Hope 🥳!

Hope smiles unconsciously before she texts her back.

Thanks mom! How did you know?

Mom: Mg texted me yesterday because he knew you weren't going to tell me or your father.

Hope rolls her eyes at the message. That's exactly why she didn't want her mother to know because she would tell her father.

'Thanks a lot Mg.'