two

"I'll see what I can do." Josie replies looking out the window of her limousine.

"What do you mean you will see what you can do? A date can't fit into your schedule?"

"Raf you know I'm busy."

"How come you're always busy when it comes to me? You always make time for Lizzie."

She sighs."Lizzie is my twin."

"And I'm your boyfriend. You care about that company more than you care about me."

Josie massages her temple to get rid of her impending headache she knew was coming."You always say that but I told you how much it means to me."

'He should know this by now I'm getting tired of saying it.'

"It means too much to you jo. You know what, it's fine we can never have a conversation that isn't about the company."

'I don't have time for this.' "Can we just discuss this when I get home? I'm already at work, I love you." She says dismissively hoping he will drop it, which is exactly what happens.

He sighs deeply,"Yeah I love you too." He says before hanging up.

Josie puts her phone into her lap before she looks at Cleo sitting across from her.

"Trouble in paradise?" She asks.

"I wouldn't call it paradise when he always wants to argue with me. Doesn't he know how important this is for me? You know how my father is."

"I think he knows, I just think this is about something else." She says raising an eyebrow at the brunette.

Josie narrows her eyes before shaking her head. "We are not talking about that right now. I have work to do." She says opening up the door.

She walks into the building's doors and everyone scatters around and out of her way saying a bunch of good mornings and hellos.

She doesn't pay attention to any of them, an intern walks up to her, handing her coffee and she takes it without sparing a glance at the girl. She whispers a small spell to check if it's poisoned.

Cleo is close behind Josie, saying Good morning to everyone as they continue with work.

Josie presses the button for the elevator and takes a sip of her coffee while she waits.

"The interviews are in the next hour, I already made an opening in your schedule for all of them." Cleo says.

"Perfect. I really hope none of them waste my time." Josie replies.

"I guess that is a way to look at it."

When the elevator dings and the doors open, Cleo parts from the brunette, going to her own office to get to work right away. Josie walks down the corridor, she reaches the attendants desk that's right outside her office door.

"Good morning Ms.Saltzman." The woman says.

"Diana." Josie replies walking up to her. The woman hands her a stack of papers and Josie grabs them and walks into her office.

She sits down and sighs,"Now I have to get into contact with that agent." She says to herself setting down her coffee.

(An hour later)

"Yes Mr. Jones I apologize it won't happen again. I know it was supposed to be done months ago. I promise we will get those posters to you next month." She clicks her pen to write something down.

"Yes you can count on me, and enjoy the complimentary roses the company sent your wife thank you goodbye." She says and hangs up her phone.

She dials another number and puts the phone on speaker. "Hello."