Seventy Three

"Now is not the time to play with me Ms.Saltzman." She says firmly.

Her wolf really wants to do something about that but she holds off instead, wanting Josie to ask a question like that during their honeymoon.

"Our friends and your sister, are waiting out there for us. I'm sure you wouldn't want them to hear what I would do to you." She adds crossing her arms.

Josie just laughs because she couldn't tell if Hope was being serious, not like she cared, she's drunk. Here cheeks are a rosy color and her eyes are slightly glossy but not because of tears."I'm not putting on my clothes." She says and shrugs.

'Back to being stubborn I see. Well we don't have time for this.' She walks up to the brunette, throwing her over her shoulder to carry her to the fitting room.

Josie just laughs as she's whisked away.

Once they get inside Hope sets her down and picks up her clothes handing them to her. "Put them on."

Josie shakes her head. "What do I get if I do?" She asks.

Hope sighs and looks at the brunette with an annoyed expression but since they are on the clock she bites."What do you want?"

"I want kisses." She says it like it's obvious.

Hope chuckles because she can admit that was cute. "Alright gorgeous it's a deal. You will get all the kisses you want if you put your clothes on."

She never pictured she would be telling Josie to put her clothes on, it would definitely be the other way around if they were in a bed, but they are under different circumstances.

Josie takes her shirt from Hope and pulls it over her head. When Hope can see her head she leans in taking the brunette off guard, giving her a sweet kiss on the lips. "Like that?" Hope asks pulling away.

Josie smiles and nods as she grabs her pants, sliding them on easily and when she's finished Hope gives her another kiss.

She pulls Josie in close, hand cupping her cheek as she makes this one deeper than the last. When she pulls away she's breathless and so is Josie.

"You can always get kisses from me baby." She says caressing her cheek with her thumb."you'll get more later."

Josie blushes and she looks at her feet to avoid the woman's gaze. Hope smiles and grabs her hand. "Come on let's get you home."

They walk out of the room together and when they get down the hall Lizzie sighs,"Finally."

"It was your fault in the first place Lizzie." Hope snarks and Josie scoots even closer to the auburnette wanting to be as close as possible.

"She needed to relax anyways. She seemed a little stressed. Isn't it your job to make sure she doesn't stress as much?" Lizzie asks as they all exit the building.

Hope smirks and side glances the brunette,"There won't be a reason for her stress when we're married." Her words definitely having a hidden meaning to them.

"Eww. Actually, you might be right." Lizzie replies shrugging her shoulders.

(Later)

"Time to get up sleeping beauty." Hope says smacking Josie on the ass since she was laying on her stomach.

Josie jumps awake with a small yelp and one of her hands go to her butt."What the hell is wrong-" Josie's mouth falls open when she sees the tribrid's outfit.

Hope is wearing a red double breasted cape blazer and some matching tailored pants. She's also wearing some zircon drop earrings that have small flowers on them and some black heels instead of her boots.