Seventy Two

(Next day)

Hope uses her key to open the front door. When she gets inside she closed and locked the door.

'I need a shower.' She thinks because she can feel the dirt on her face from being in wolf form all morning.

"Jo, I'm home." She announced when she takes off her shoes.

She doesn't get a response so she walks down the hallway, checking the in home office for the brunette first, she isn't in there so she heads to the bedroom.

As she gets closer to the bedroom she can hear the sound of water running.

She opens the door and just like she thought, the shower is on. She walked past the door to look for some clothes when she froze.

She took a few steps backwards and turned towards the bathroom.

She sees the brunettes naked body through the very large crack in the door. The steam from the shower was covering up the woman's body parts thank goodness but her wolf enjoyed the sight a little too much.

She looked away as her eyes flashed gold she groans.'Control yourself damnit.'

She breathes in and out heavily for a few minutes.'Alright Ms.Saltzman. You want to play like that huh?'

She practically ripped her shirt, bra, shorts, and underwear off of her body, letting the clothing hit the floor with a soft thud.

She closed her eyes.'Keep it together.' is what she thinks as she walks toward the door.

She uses her other senses and muscle memory to guide her in the right direction. She pushed the door open a little more to slip through it.

Her ears tune into the sound of Josie's humming and she slowly makes her way over to her. Her hand slides against the wall and she finds the knob to the second shower head.

Josie's eyes are closed as well as she puts her head underneath the water to rinse her hair.

Once Hope turns the knob and water starts shooting out of the second shower head, Josie's eyes shoot open.

"Hope!?" She couldn't hide the embarrassment in the sound of her voice, she covers herself the best she can with her hands.

Hands quickly going to her chest more than anything else and she blushes. "Get out!"

Hope lets the water touch her body and she sighs."You have two shower heads. I need a shower and this one wasn't being used so now I'm using it." She replies as her eyes remain closed.

Josie rolls her eyes knowing Hope isn't going to listen. She keeps her hands in the same place feeling exposed."D-did you see anything?" She asks nervously.

"No but I could have since you purposely left this door open."

Josie slowly removes her hands because Hope's eyes are closed and she doesn't seem to be paying much attention to her. "I didn't leave the door open on purpose."

"Your heart beat sped up when you said that so do you want to try again?" Hope asks.

Josie turned away from the tribrid, returning her focus to cleaning herself instead of responding to that.

Hope chuckles quietly after that and lets her hand trail lower to move across her body slowly.

Josie can see the action from the corner of her eye but she keeps her lingering looks to herself. She reaches for her bar soap and cleans herself off once more as a distraction.

"Can I use that?" Hope asks.

"Uh sure." Josie responds.

Hope holds her hand out and she can hear the brunette's heart beat picking ups speed. She smirks because she doesn't need to open her eyes to know why.