One

A/n: Read the description of this book before you read ✍🏽

'Hope Mikaleson, twenty four years old, species- wolf and witch Hybrid? That's interesting. Has worked at three other firms, has a bachelors degree in Fine arts at southern university of New Orleans, has outstanding qualifications. Well I think I have found someone to fill out the position.'

Josie puts the resume down and presses the button on her desk. Thirty seconds later cleo walks in, "Josie?"

Josie looks up and beckons her over. Cleo looks at the woman's desk before she chuckles. "I see your searching for your next victim."

"That's one thing to call it." She replies going through the papers and stacking them up neatly before she hands them to Cleo.

She takes them and looks through a couple. "So who are the unlucky candidates?" She asks.

Josie stands up walking over to her printer to collect some documents.

"Well the first one is, I can't remember his first name but Kirby is the last name."

Cleo finds that candidates resume and looks through it. "A Phoenix? I've never heard of that kind of supernatural species before. Why did you choose him?"

"Raf thought this job would be a good fit for him." Josie shrugs.

"Ahh so your listening to the boyfriend? I think the world might actually end today." Cleo chuckles.

Josie walks back over to her desk, setting the now printed papers to the side before her eyes go back to her computer.

"He said that's his best friend and that I should care because he cares. To avoid arguing, I said I will interview him and see where it goes from there."

"Okay that's a little harsh." Cleo responds going to the next person's resume.

"The second one is A finch? Something like that, I'm sure that's the first name. She has some qualifications but we will see."She says narrowing her eyes on her computer screen.

"Hmm she's a wolf." Cleo says looking at the resume before putting it back and pulling out the last one. "A wolf and witch hybrid? I haven't heard of that one before either, who is this?"

"Not too sure. Hope Mikaleson seems to be her name but I've never heard about a hybrid of that kind either. That woman actually has a very outstanding resume." Josie replies.

"Wow you actually remembered the first and last name."

"Whatever, everything looked good but it takes more than good qualifications to do a job correctly. Plus i gotta see if any of those candidates can pass the interview."

"It's like being chosen for the hunger games with you. May the odds be in their favor because you are not the nicest person." Cleo says chuckling.

"You don't run a company based off of being nice." Josie replies. "See if you can schedule all of them an interview tomorrow. The sooner the better because I am swamped with work."

"I'm guessing your boyfriend misses spending time with you."

"Has nothing to do with him although he has complained a couple times but this business can't run itself and my father expects a lot out of me."

"Has he even met your father?"

Josie stops typing to look at the girl. "No." She replies.

"Josie!? You guys have been dating for two years and he hasn't met your parents? Has he met your sister?"

Josie sighs,"Yes he's met Lizzie, I don't want to talk about it, I can feel a headache coming on."

"Whatever you say boss." Cleo says playfully before heading towards the door. "I'll call all of them today."Josie nods as Cleo walks out the door.