Thirty-Three

Hope blinks a couple times as her mind processes the words that had came out of the brunettes mouth. Her mind struggling to register that one sentence.

Still confused she says the first word that comes to mind. "What?" She asks for clarification.

Josie bites her lip nervously before saying, "I'm a virgin." She repeats, she says it just a little louder in case Hope didn't hear her.

Her body fighting the embarrassment she feels from the admission of her words even though it's not a bad thing.

Hope heard her, she just had to hear it again. The second time however, stuck and her heart starts beating a lot faster than it was previously.

Her fingers itch with excitement even though they are still attached to the brunettes jeans. Her vision slowly starts leaking gold, her wolf is delighted at the admission, and if she didn't want her bad enough already, she sure does now.

"We agreed to tell each other everything about each other and-" The words die in her throat when Hope growls.

Hope closes her eyes and shakes her head taking deep breaths to calm down. This new information has her wolf going feral much to Hope's dismay.

After a couple minutes, she opens her eyes again, and the gold is replaced by blue. "You've never?" She manages to ask, her voice a bit throaty from everything they've been doing for the past ten minutes.

A slight blush covers Josie's face as she shakes her head. "No never."

Hope purred as she dips her head into the brunettes neck once again. 'A virgin.'

She grins at the thought, her wolf really enjoys hearing this a little too much in her opinion, but then another thought occurs.

She removes her fingers from the girl's jeans and pulls away to face her again.

"Wait, you haven't done anything?" She asks softly, wanting to make sure Josie is comfortable.

Josie couldn't hold the smile that stretched across her lips and she chuckles before saying, "I have done a couple things...I just haven't..." she searches for the right words but couldn't find any, "let someone inside me."She pauses to think again, "Unless I count myself, which was way back in high school." She says quietly feeling a little bit more embarrassed.

'Ohhh," Hope thinks,"wait how have I not noticed before?'

Hope looks back on all of her and Josie's 'altercations' to see if she missed the signs.

She thinks back to the time at work. The time when Josie stormed into her office going on about sexual frustration, the brunette wanting to figure out badly how she can tell that she was-is in fact sexually frustrated.

When she kissed her in that area that she just now figured out was her sensitive spot. Hope was just testing out her sensitivity but the way she reacted was like it was a brand new feeling altogether.

'She does get flustered a lot, although I tend to have that affect on most people.'

"Ra-" she corrects herself when Hope narrows her eyes at her, "I mean my ex and I weren't really super active. There were times he wanted to go further but I never felt ready with him. We did...some things but it never got to 'that'."

'Thank goodness.' Josie thinks, she's upset with herself for even thinking about taking it further, the thought only occurred once, it was that night she pretended he was Hope. She's happy she didn't though, he cheated on her before she could say anything, that was a clear sign that he couldn't wait for her.