Sixty-Six

"I can't believe you." Josie pouts as they walk to the car.

"Jo do you know that you're a sore loser?"

"I'm not a sore loser, you just cheated." She says opening the passenger door to get inside. She slams the door and crosses her arms.

Hope sighs,'I don't have time for this attitude right now.'

She turns around to walk back into the arcade and Josie's eyebrows furrow. "Where are you going?!" She yells.

Hope ignores her and Josie groans in annoyance. She pulls her phone out to text Lizzie.

We're on our way home. please tell me you guys started cooking already.

Twin 💅🏻: Yeah, Mg and I are helping Stefan and mom right now

She put her phone away and reclined her seat to relax. 'What is she doing?'

The driver seat door opens suddenly and Josie sits up quickly hoping it's not a stranger. It's just Hope but her eyes widen when she sees what's in Hope's hands.

Hope hands her a large stuffed animal. "Here you go."

Josie smiles happily, she claps her hands before accepting it from Hope and she immediately gives it a big hug.

Hope chuckles as she puts on her seatbelt and starts the car. 'Well that worked.'

"Hope how did you get this? It's so warm and soft. why did you choose a wolf?" She asks pulling away to look at the fluffy stuffed animal.

"Well I cashed in all the tickets I won and it's a wolf because that's what I look like when I turn." She says as she drives them out of the parking lot.

Josie didn't know that but that's good too know. "Are you this warm and fluffy as a wolf too?" She asks.

Hope shrugs, "I don't know love. Maybe one day you can find out yourself." She says smiling in the brunettes direction.

Josie rubs the head of the wolf and she smiles thinking if Hope would enjoy the same thing in wolf form.

"I also put a spell on it so it warms up whenever you touch its paw. Just in case I'm not home to cuddle with you, that can be my replacement when you get cold.

'Or if you miss me or something.' She thinks as she focused on the road again.

"Hope, that is so sweet." Josie says reaching over to push a strand of hair behind Hope's ear.

Hope shrugged like it was nothing, but that was just a distraction from the blush that's slowly turning her cheeks pink. "If you say so." She replies.

Josie's lips parted at the sight of the auburnette blushing. She likes this side of Hope, she has noticed that the woman has been a lot nicer. She still wonders why that it is, maybe she'll ask.

She drags her thumb across Hope's cheek and Hope leans into the contact because she's enjoying the gentle touches.

"Mom and Stefan are cooking dinner. Are you hungry?" Josie ends up asking, playing with the earrings on Hope's ear now.

Hope couldn't help herself,"That depends, are you on the menu gorgeous?" She asks side glancing the brunette.

Josie's face heats up and she pulls away shaking her head,"Why did you have to make that dirty."

Hope chuckles and moves her right hand onto Josie's thigh,"I'm sorry love you make it too easy to tease you."

"Well you don't like being teased."