Seventy-Six

(Next day)

Hope's eyes slowly blink open when she felt the sun peeking through the curtains, or more like beaming through her eyelids.

She yawns and rubs the sleep out of her eyes. She runs a hand through her hair as she looks at the sleeping brunette who's thigh is thrown over her waist, resting there while her arm is wrapped around her too, presumably keeping her warm.

Hope has gotten used to waking up like this, Josie's body pressed against hers, the woman clinging onto her as if she would disappear.

It's quite amusing to Hope but she really likes it when she wakes up before Josie because she gets to watch her sleep.

It sounds a little creepy but she doesn't do it with ill intent. She just likes seeing her so calm and relaxed.

The brunette's eyebrows are slightly furrowed, lips are parted letting small breaths of air pass through them with each inhale and exhale as her chest rises and falls.

Her hand goes to the exposed thigh that's sprawled out across her body and she rubs innocent circles on the soft skin.

Josie hummed and her body jerked at the touch before she relaxed into it.

Hope chuckles quietly so she doesn't wake the sleeping brunette up.

'She's so sensitive.' Not that she doesn't like it, she loves that Josie's sensitive and she plans on taking advantage of that in the future.

She continues her gentle touches and she was about to move her free hand to Josie's face to remove the strands so she can see her a bit clearer, but she was stopped when she heard Josie release some breathy noises that signify she's having a very interesting dream.

Her eyebrows shoot up before a knowing grin appears on her face. "Oh." She says in realization.

She experimentally lets her hands climb the woman's thigh, she only stops when she hears a drawn out whine tumble out of Josie's lips.

That confirms it, she's definitely having a sex dream. Hope smirks mischievously already plotting.

She scooted a little closer before whispering,"Where do you want it baby?"

For a moment she doesn't get a response, Hope thinks this time Josie won't let her sneak a glimpse inside her head.

She sighs at her failed attempt but she's surprised when the arm on her waist slowly makes it's way down until she's palmed by the brunette.

It makes her jump unexpectedly, she inhales sharply and her cheeks turn bright red in an instant.

She was so distracted that she didn't even realize Josie was leaning into her this time. She could feel the brunettes hot breath on her ear, "Inside me." She basically purrs, making the tribrid's body swell and vibrate with desire.

When Josie pulls the auburnettes earlobe between her teeth and released it a second later, Hope involuntarily groans.

That hand then moves away from her body and the brunette placed a kiss on the Hope's cheek,"Good morning." Josie says softly.

Hope narrows her eyes and curses under her breath, she should have figured. "We're you awake that whole time?" She asks.

Josie giggles after her yawn and she sits up. "Not the whole time, I heard you whisper into my ear, that's when I woke up." She says stretching her limbs when she pulled away from Hope.