Forty Eight "Do you want to know about Twinkle time?"

"Okayy." Josie says waiting on the auburnette to continue.

"I'll give you a little information in exchange for a little information." Hope replies.

"What kind of information?" Josie asks narrowing her eyes at the tribrid.

"Information like.... your relationship with your father."

Josie's face falls at the mention and her expression turns into a guarded one.

Hope catches it so she leans over and grabs the brunettes hand, not caring that it's wet she lets her thumb massage her knuckles.

"Don't get all hostile just yet. You don't have to tell me everything, I just think it would be fair if I got to know a little bit about what I'm curious about and you get to know what your curious about as well." She says, she can feel how tense Josie is just from holding her hand.

Josie drops her guarded expression slightly. Hope's right, it is only fair. She does want to know about Hope's past and she can tell the woman struggles with talking about it.

It's the exact same thing with her, just thinking about her father upsets her but it is only fair, if Hope can do it she can right?

"Deal." Josie says.

Hope smiles and releases the brunettes hand, "Alright then, I'll leave you to get dressed. I'll be waiting for you in bed." She says, on her way out she closes the door.

She walks into the room and throws her body onto the bed. 'Just don't cry.'
She thinks to herself, 'Don't get upset, it's in the past.'

She lays there looking at the ceiling until she hears the bathroom door opening. She sits up, putting her back against the head board as she watches Josie walk out of the bathroom in some all black pajamas.

She climbs onto the bed, sitting against the headboard like the auburnette and she pulls the blankets over her legs before setting her hands into her lap.

She turns to look at Hope before saying,"What do you want to know?"

Hope thinks about her question. Sure she can ask what the hell made her and her dad's relationship go to shit but if she does then Josie has the right to ask why her and Maya broke up.

She doesn't want to go that deep into it so she thinks of something else."I'd like to know about your childhood." She says.

That should be a easy going question, something that's not to deep or uncomfortable and it could open up to potential answers to questions she won't be able to ask.

Josie chuckles scratching her head in thought. "okay um." She lets her head rest on the head board.

"It wasn't how I thought it would be. Being a siphon witch kind of sucked, not having my own magic took a toll on me. The only time I would ever take it to use, was to defend Lizzie and myself." She pauses to gather her thoughts.

Hope pays attention to the way Josie bites her lip, her palms rubbing together after sweating and her eyes shut momentarily before speaking again.

"Around the time we turned twelve, my dad wanted Lizzie and I to get a head start on our future. He didn't really leave that part up for discussion, the only thing he let us choose was who's company we wanted to take over." She can feel her hands getting sweaty again so she wipes them on the blankets.

"I regrettably chose my father. During that time my sister and I would be going back and forth between parents. My mother lived in a different house with her husband Stefan. He was nice, which was another reason why Lizzie and I liked going over to our mom's house more. He also ran the supernatural school we went to which is how I ended up meeting Cleo."