Forty One

😖😪
~~~~~

"Damnit Kol." Rebekah says looking at her brother who's out like a light.

"I told you he would do this." Hope says looking at her uncle.

"Davina your husband requires assistance." Marcel yells.

Davina walks up to Kol and she kisses him on the forehead, "Marcel can you help me carry him to the room?"

He sighs and stands, "I'll carry him D." He throws Kol over his shoulder and follows davina upstairs.

"He could never hang with us yet he drinks the most out of everyone." Rebekah laughs. She looks at her phone and sees the time. "Christ, we've been playing this game for six hours?"

Hope shrugs, "Time goes by fast when you're drinking besides I kept winning."

"You were cheating." She sits up and looks around, "It seems everyone has retired early today." She chuckles seeing that it's only them in the room.

"Yep." Hope says she glances over at the brunette who's pretty quiet. "Hey Josie are you okay?"

Josie lifts her head up from the table and shoots Hope a thumbs up with a goofy smile. "Uh huh."she replies.

She stands but falls to the floor when she felt dizzy, Hope jumped over the table and catches her before she hits the floor.

Her hand wrapped around the upper part of her back making sure she the woman doesn't hit her head.

Josie just giggles and bops Hope on the nose. "You saved me."

Hope chuckles softly at the brunette, "Aren't you silly." She replies.

Rebekah walks over to them. "Go take care of your fiancé, I'll clean up this mess."

Hope nods and moves her eyes back to the brunette. "Alright come on." She says trying to help the girl up.

Josie shakes her head and pulls away from Hope to lay on the floor. "I'm comfortable right here."

"You aren't sleeping on the floor." She says laughing at the girl. She's knows she's drunk, she seems like a different person, definitely more relaxed.

She tries to help her up again and Josie swats her hands away. Hope sighs, "Let me take you to bed."

Josie takes a minute to think about it, she looks at the auburnette and pouts cutely in Hope's opinion before she makes grabby hands at the woman. "Carry me?"

Hope chuckles before biting her lip in thought, she turns away to look at her aunt who says, "That is so cute."

She looks at the brunette again who's pouting even more, continuously doing grabby hands now. Hope smiles and shakes her head. "You are such a big baby."

She picks the brunette up, her hands going under Josie's thighs to hoist her up, and they settle on her arse innocently.

Josie wraps her legs around Hope's waist, crossing them behind her back, and she puts her hands around Hope's neck before she lays her head on the woman's shoulder.

Hope carries her upstairs, it takes a while because she's not looking down to see each stair. She's doing her best not to trip because she can't really look down unless she puts the woman down.

Josie inhales Hope's signature smell, she exhaled heavily putting her head into the girl's neck. "You smell incredible." She purrs.

Hope just chuckles at the girl some more ignoring the goosebumps it gave her. "What do I smell like?" She asks out of curiosity.