Seventy Nine

(Next morning/Wedding day)

Josie feels something touching her face. She swats it away but nothing happens, she turns her head to the left to avoid whatever it is but when she hears someone chuckling above her she opens her eyes.

Hope hovers above her, her face being hit with the sun perfectly, making her eyes look a bright blue instead of the midnight blue Josie's used to seeing.

She visibly awes at the sight above her, "You are so beautiful." She whispers and the auburnette above her breaks out into a blinding smile making Josie's chest tighten.

She realizes what that something was that was tickling her. It's the ends of Hope's hair that looks like winter fire in the sunlight, mingling across her chin and neck.

"I could get used to receiving compliments like that from a pretty girl in the morning." Are the first words the come out of the older woman's mouth.

Josie brings a hand up to cup Hope's cheek,"Compliments from a pretty girl to a pretty girl."

Hope arches one of her perfect eyebrows,"Oh someone is finally acknowledging that she is a pretty girl, actually let me fix that. A beautiful woman."

Josie doesn't have to see her face to know she's probably blushing."w-well," she stutters,"yeah thanks to someone." She admits shyly.

Hope smiles fondly at the brunette and pulled the hand that was on her face, away to kiss it."I told you I would convince you one day beautiful." She says, her voice so soft it makes Josie want to melt.

Josie closes her eyes so she doesn't get stuck in Hope's gaze."Mission accomplished." She mutters.

"We have a few more missions to accomplish so come on, you gotta get up before Lizzie siphons her way in here." Hope says leaning down to kiss Josie's forehead.

"Noo, I'm still sleepy." Josie whines dramatically.

"Come on jo, Lizzie has been blowing your phone up for like an hour now." Hope says glancing at the many notifications lighting up the brunette's phone that's sitting on the bedside table.

Josie just keeps her eyes closed."No thanks."

"You are getting married today and you want to stay in bed because you're still sleepy?" Hope asks dropping Josie's hand so she can poke her forehead annoyingly.

Josie grins before she opens her eyes, she moves her face closer to Hope's and looks at her lips contemplating on what she wants to say.

Hope just licks her lips while her eyes zero in on Josie's naturally pouty one's.

She has the urge to kiss them but she wants the next kiss they share to be after they say 'I do.'

Josie hums and she lets her lips brush Hope's,"You can give me another reason to stay in bed." She says seductively.

Hope groans and pushes Josie's shoulders down, making her back meet the mattress again, and she connects their foreheads.

Her warm fingers slip under Josie's shorts and she draws circles on her hip bones. "You just keep adding fuel to my fire jo. You better be careful or you'll get burned." Hope's voice dropped a couple of octaves.