Ninety Five

🔞 this is a whole smut chapter sooo you can skip it if u want, there's no plot, this is basically a filler happy reading

(The next day- Friday)

"Give me your hands."

Josie moans at the sound of Hope's voice, she couldn't do anything but moan as Hope continues giving her fast strokes.

She was too busy being a moaning mess that she almost forgot that Hope told her to do something.

Panting heavily, she removes her hands away from the sheets she was fisting and moved them behind her while her face and lower stomach still rests on the bed.

"Good girl." Hope praised and slowed her pace as she grabbed the brunette's hands.

Josie whimpered at the words and moaned softly at the new tempo.

Hope reaches over to their night stand and grabs the handcuffs.

Josie heard the sound of them rattling around and she shudders knowing what that means.

"I'm going to handcuff you now babe. Let me know if it's too tight."

Josie just moans in response, Hope is still moving her hips in a slow and sensual pace, and she's going deep each time making Josie want to come so bad but she can't because Hope told her not to yet.

Hope handcuffs both hands, she does her best to make sure it's not tight at all since she's one hundred percent sure the brunette won't be able to get out of them even if she tries.

She holds Josie's hands on her lower back and spreads her legs apart a little further.

"Don't come until I say so baby." She reminds, massaging the woman's back with her free hand, while the other keeps Josie's hands in place.

"Okay." Josie says knowing that's going to be a challenge but waiting is always worth it.

Hope plants a sweet kiss on her back before she starts to slowly pick up her pace again.

Josie manages to turn one of her hands slightly which was enough to hold onto Hope's wrist. It was easy to do since that hand is holding both of hers down.

That familiar sound of their skin meeting is echoing around the room again, Hope is releasing hoarse moans as she keeps up her pace, and watching the brunette take her is making her arousal topple over.

"Fuck," she groans and slaps the brunettes ass with her free hand,"That's it, keep taking it baby."

Josie gasped in pleasure at the small sting and began fucking back into Hope, trying to match her rhythm.

"That's my girl." Hope moans giving the brunettes ass another smack.

"I'm your good girl." Josie corrects through a moan and she felt her wife twitch inside after saying the words.

"Ohh fuck." Hope moans gutturally this time, "say it again." She demands, slapping the brunette's ass again before her head lulls back slowly getting lost in pleasure.

Josie throws herself back harder in response,"I'm your good girl." She whimpers out.

Hope's eyes tinge gold and she lets go of Josie's hands, happy that the girl keeps them there by herself while she grips her hips.

She holds onto them firmly but she keeps it as gentle as she possibly can. While her hold may be gentle, her pace is not.

She pulls her hips back and begins pounding the brunette from behind, throwing off Josie's attempt at matching her rhythm.