Forty Four "Mg?"

Hope has been quiet for about five minutes and Josie's doing her best to stay calm because she's starting to get worried.

She curses herself for thinking of such a dumbass question. She should've just chosen head, at least they would both be happy if she would have went with that but she needs to know so she can have Cleo run a proper background check.

Now that she thinks about it, it does kind of sound stalker ish but it's for good reason.

After another minute of just staring at the brunette, Hope speaks up. "Uhh why do you want to know?" She asks, it's a little suspicious.

Surprisingly Hope's tone isn't aggressive at all which Josie's grateful for but she's not sure if she should be worried or not.

"I'm curious." She watches Hope tilt her head suspiciously. "I'm sorry if it's too much I really don't want you to think about any of that if it's too much." She rushes to say.

Hope nods slowly, she thinks for another two minutes before she cracks another smile, "How about this?"she says pulling the blankets over her body some more. "Since you are so interested, I'll tell you after we see your sister, I know you're tired."

'Really??!??' Josie clears her thoughts remembering that she is in fact somewhat exhausted.

"Oh okay." She replies.

"I'm a extremely surprised you want to know a name over receiving head." Hope chuckles."That's insane but if that's what you want."

Josie blushes, she forgot that Hope was about to do that. "Wait you can still-"

"Oh no princess you said you were tired, you need sleep. That can happen another time." Hope replies with a smile.

"That would wake me up." Josie says still trying to receive what's Hope was going to give, cheeks turning redder and redder.

Hope chuckles, "I bet it would, don't worry, when the time presents itself I'll grant you that pleasure but you didn't get much sleep last night so you should rest."

Josie sighs out in defeat, 'I should of just kept my mouth shut.' She thinks as she regrets her decision and gets comfortable under the blankets.

Her curtains are closed but her lights are on so she raised her hands out of the blanket and claps twice making them turn off.

"Wait your lights can do that?" Hope asks.

Josie hums in response, she's too tired to respond with words and she feels sleep threatening to consume her.

"You are going to have to change that later on in the future." She hears Hope say behind her.

Her eyebrows furrow, "What? Why?" She mumbles.

Hope smirks and wraps her hand around the brunettes waist, she pulls her in close to cuddle her and she puts her leg in between Josie's, initially tangling their legs together.

"Let's just say it has to do with the same reason Cleo got your bed frame bolted to the wall." She whispers.

Josie's eyes shoot open after that and she sucks in a sharp breath at the insinuation. If Hope is talking about what she's thinking of, then she really needs some holy water.

(After a very long nap)

Josie wakes up to the sound of her phone ringing and she feels Hope stirring in her sleep so she quickly reaches for it.

She picks it up and answers it, "Saltzman." She says while yawning.

"Jo wake up, it's already five o'clock, you guys landed at like ten in the morning. Are you hibernating or something?" Her twin says on the phone.