Ninety Four

(Back at the office)

Josie walks into her office and just like Hope said, her blonde twin is sitting in one of the chairs that are in front of her desk waiting for her.

"Hey sis." Lizzie says as she watched her twin walk in. She furrows her eyebrows when she sees a red blush and a huge smile on the woman's face.

"Hey Lizzie." Josie says sounding a little peppy as she walks over to her desk.

She sighs happily as she takes a seat in her chair.

"Okay, why the hell are you so smiley and happy? You haven't smiled that big since you came back from your honeymoon."

Josie shrugs and wakes her computer by moving the mouse, "I'm just happy. There doesn't have to be a reason for it."

The blonde twin arched a brow in disbelief,"Did you get dicked down before you got here or something?"

Josie chuckles, "No lizzie," she says and the blonde gives her an unconvinced look and josie nods, "okay maybe I did but that's not why I'm happy."

Lizzie gasps, "so there is a reason."she walks closer toward Josie's desk and puts her palms on top of it. "What's got you so worked up?"

Josie knows Lizzie won't give up so she spills not wanting to hide it anyways. "I think I'm in love with Hope." She says brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.

Josie has never heard her sister scream as loud as she did in that moment and she's been around her sister for pretty much all of her life.

She covered her ears as she watches the blonde jump up and down happily.

The sight made her smile and when the blonde finally stopped screaming she vamped out of the room.

Josie blinked rapidly and removed her hands from her ears. "Um." She says not sure where her sister went.

She shrugs and goes into her drawer to pick up the folder of Hope's new pieces.

She laid them onto her desk and was going to go through them but she caught a glance of their wedding photo.

It's the one of Hope holding her bridal style. Speaking of Hope, she picks up her phone to text her wife.

Wifey poo 🧨😍: Babe are you on your way back yet 🥺🥺

"Mg can you check my phone for me." Hope says when she heard it go off. She's glad Josie thought about getting her another one before they got home last night.

Mg nods and puts one of the drinks in the cup holder before he grabs Hope's phone out of the console.

When he checks the message he smirks, "Wifey poo texted you."

Hope rolls her eyes at him ignoring the teasing tone in his voice,"What did she say?"

"She asked if you were on your way back." He says.

When Hope gets to a red light he hands her the phone and she immediately smiles as she types her message.

She places her phone in her pocket once she sent it. "So when you and blondie get married is she staying out here in New York or?" She asks Mg.