Fifty Five 👅

Hi lovely people 👋🏽 just wanted to remind you guys that I put the warning last chapter, anyways happy reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josie crashes their lips together with bruising force, if Hope wasn't a tribrid she knows it would have probably hurt.

Josie's tongue darts out to run along the auburnettes lips gently until Hope opens her mouth to let their tongues do a familiar dance. Josie lets it happen for a while before she goes back to kissing her hard again.

A moan comes from Hope because she doesn't know where this aggressive side came from, but she's liking it and surprisingly her wolf is too, for now.

Josie straddles Hope and immediately starts rocking her hips back and forth against the older girl's now extremely hardened covered member.

Hope groans and grabs the brunettes hips, she increases the pace, trying to lead the rhythm and she stops her hips from pushing up into the brunette who's gasping and moaning at the feeling.

She pulls away from Hope and she closes her eyes, the clothing that's stopping them from being nude, is helping stimulate her clit each time she rocks her hips, not to mention she can feel Hope's length as well.

It could also be that Josie doesn't have any underwear on underneath her sleep shorts

This is doing enough justice for Hope though, her controlling the rhythm is helping her wolf refrain from removing the clothing that's separating their private areas.

Hope looks up at the brunette, a dark blush kisses the woman's cheeks, her eyes still clenched shut as her hands move to the sheets under them to ground herself onto something, and those small pants coming out of her slightly parted lips.

It's a sight for sure but one thing is bugging her.

She pauses the brunettes movements and Josie's eyes snap open with a sad little pout."Why'd you stop me?"She asks, voice a little throaty.

"Keep your eyes open." Hope says, her eyes hooded like earlier and that's how Josie knows Hope's just as turned on as she is.

Josie tries to continue what she was doing but Hope keeps her in place and she hates how strong the girl is. Hope raises a brow expectantly, "Okay." Josie says and puts her arms on the middle section of Hope's stomach.

She starts moving again, this time she moves her hips a bit faster as she stares into blue eyes. Hope bites her lip imagining their clothes completely off.

"Fuck you should see how good you look right now." Hope says moving a hand up to cup the brunettes cheek. Josie's face is already painted red so all that did was give her butterflies.

Hope sits up making Josie stop her actions again and kisses her. Josie returns the kiss, this one a bit more passionate than their last one and she's enjoying it along with Hope but she wants to do something else right now.

She pulls away from the tribird and pushes her on her back. Hope chuckles looking up at the brunette with amusement,"I have to admit this aggressive side of you is extremely hot."

Josie chuckles softly in response to that. She brings her hand up and licks it before she reaches in between them, her hand sliding into Hope's sweats and she lets her fingers wrap around Hope's hardened member.

Hope whimpers at the feeling of the brunettes really soft fingers.

The brunette hovers over the woman's face, their lips only an inch away,"This is mines right?" She asks in a sultry tone, her lips brushing Hope's since she's still only an inch away.