Fifty Four "I probably scared her off with it"

Double update and it's a little heated this chapter 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is also my warning for g¡p stuff btw
~~~~~~~~~~

"Did I tell you how beautiful you looked today?" Hope asks just gazing at the brunette.

Josie flushes right away, the alcohol she drank affecting her body a little bit more now. "Uhm yes a couple times." She says lowly.

Hope hums moving a hand to the brunettes that's resting on the table.

"One more time won't hurt." She says sweetly. Her fingers intertwining with Josie's as she watches the blush on the girl's face get darker. "You are so beautiful baby."

Josie feels like her face is on fire, she doesn't know why one compliment gives her so many butterflies and gets her flustered like this.

It's not just the compliment though, it's the nickname and the softness in Hope's eyes when she says it.

"Thank you." She says trying to avoid the auburnettes gaze.

Hope gives the brunette a small smile and squeezes her hand. "I'm sorry he treated you the way he did."

Josie sighs before giving the auburnette a small smile of her own. "Me too. I'm glad he's gone."

"He could be gone for good." Hope drawls playfully.

Josie rolls her eyes, "Hope." She says in a warning tone.

"I'm just kidding, sort of." She says kissing the brunettes hand.

Josie stares at Hope's lips while the auburnette massages Josie's fingers, her focus is on the ring that sits there.

"Can I kiss you." Josie asks breaking Hope out of her thoughts.

Hope raises a brow while she smiles cheekily, "You wanna kiss me Saltzman?" She asks.

Josie nods slowly already closing in, "Yes." She says putting her free hand on the auburnettes cheek.

Hope's eyes flicker down to the brunettes mouth, following the outline of full pink lips, and then Josie bites her lower lip and Hope felt the pull to be the one to do it instead.

"If you want something from me Josie you can have it. You don't have to ask." Hope says her eyes shut as she starts closing the distance between them. Her lips are already brushing against Josie's.

Josie closes her eyes and exhales deeply, she releases the auburnettes hand to bring it to the girl's face.

After hearing Hope say that she wastes no time and presses her lips against the auburnettes finally.

It was nice and sweet at first, just an innocent kiss until the brunette switched it over to a less innocent one.

Soon Hope felt the hunger in the way Josie starts kissing her. The brunette bites her lower lip sucking it into her mouth before releasing it to capture her lips again.

Hope moans as her hands reach out to the brunettes waist to pull her closer. She kisses the brunette with the same intensity she's receiving, it's not long before Josie's tongue finds her own, tasting the vodka they had been drinking prior.

It's a battle for dominance and even though Josie put up a good fight, Hope's wolf wasn't having it.

Their harsh breathes are the only thing that can be heard and Hope's hand ends up being pressed against the brunettes throat, fingers wrapping around gently but firmly as she takes over.

Kissing the brunettes breath away, licking into her mouth eagerly, making Josie moan and arch into her.

Josie moves her hands to Hope's collar tugging her even closer and Hope removes her hand from the brunettes throat and puts them on the girl's waist again. She lifts her up and she starts moving her towards the pool table.