Eighty-Eight

Time skips this chapter and look for these -🔞 when it gets smutty, its the warning and this- 😮‍💨 when it's over. So keep a look out 🤗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next morning- second day of the honeymoon)

Josie groans feeling around the bed for the auburnette because she had gotten cold.

When she feels the empty space of the bed, she sighs because Hope isn't laying next to her.

She yawns and sits up to rub the sleep out of her eye, she winced slightly when that ache in between her legs come back.

She can practically feel Hope still inside of her and her core clenched at the memory. 'Fuck I might have to text Lizzie for the ingredients of that potion. The effects might be starting to wear off.'

She feels good though for some reason.

She can't figure out why but she has a sneaky feeling that it has to do with a certain auburn haired woman.

She thought she heard Hope talking to her in her sleep.'It was probably a dream.'

She tilts her head when she's hit with a sweet scent. She opens her eyes finally and she breaks into a smile when she sees three bouquets of yellow roses sitting at the end of the bed near her feet.

'Oh my gosh!' She picks up one of them to smell it and she sighs,'They are so pretty!'

Her bedroom door opens a minute after and she sees Hope in her all black robe, walking in with a tray of food. "Oh good your awake. I didn't want to wake you because you look cute when your sleeping."

Josie smiles at the woman's presence, she can't believe the girl actually got her yellow roses and gave her breakfast in bed.

"Actually," Hope starts as she puts the tray in the brunettes lap,"You always look cute." She finishes and peck the girl's lips.

"Hope," Josie groans and puts her hand over her mouth.

"If you say one more thing about morning breath, I swear I'll blow a fuse." She says raising a brow seriously.

Josie's mouth forms a small pout but she drops it.

Hope gives her another peck,"I don't care about that, now let's get some food into that stomach."

"Did you eat?" Josie asks, grabbing a fork to stab a mango out of the fruit bowl that sits on the tray.

"Yep and I went for a run, got some coffee you can make in the machine, and came home with these." She says pulling out a pair of tickets for New York City zoo.

Josie squeals in excitement,"I've never been there!"

Hope smiles at her girl's excitement,"I know baby, Cleo told me, she also told me how fond you are of animals so I got us tickets."

Josie couldn't contain her smile,"Hope why are you so good to me?" She asks reaching for the auburnettes hand.

"Because you deserve it love. I don't know how else I'm going to convince you." Hope says through a chuckle and brings Josie's knuckles to her lips.