Seventy 😭

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ - sexual assault/activity in this chapter. please don't read if you are uncomfortable
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:The following will be Hope's memories but it will still be written in third person so work with me also Hope is younger so her mindset isn't how it is in the present
~~~~~

Flashback 5 years ago:

"Mmm." Hope moans, as hands massage her shoulders.

"You know we could be doing something that will feel much better than this." Her girlfriend says near her ear, planting a kiss on her shoulder afterwards.

Hope shudders before she chuckles,"Like what we did last time?" She says turning around. A small blush on her face, looking away remembering what they did yesterday.

The black curly haired woman smiles at her girlfriend's little blush."Mmm no." She says, fingers trailing down the auburnettes stomach."I was thinking we could take things a little bit further? This time without clothes, what did you think babe?"

Hope squirms at the touch, her blush getting darker before she grabs the woman's hands, to hold them gently in her own."I'm not ready yet babe," she looks up into her eyes, "I want us to get married first so it can be special." She says timidly with a small smile on her face.

Maya rolls her eyes but Hope didn't notice she was too busy daydreaming about what their wedding day would look like.

"You're right babe." Maya replies, she was about to get off the bed before she smirks at the blue eyed woman."Can we at least do what we did last time?"

Hope blushes wildly now and she slowly raised her head."Yeah I'm okay with that. D-do you want me to be on top?"

Maya nods and cups one of Hope's cheeks,"It would make me very happy if you were."

"Okay." Hope replies and wraps her hands around the woman to lay her down on the bed.

Before she can connect their lips, her dorm room door bursts open.

Hope pulls away and smiles at her friend while Maya glares at the man wearing the Spider-Man t-shirt.

"Hope you'll never guess what Lizzie sai-" he stops looking at the couple and groans,"I'm interrupting aren't I?"

"No." Hope says sitting up.

Maya scoffs, "Yes you are."

Mg glares right back at her and Hope turns to the girl,"I gotta study for that mid term anyways so it's a good thing he did."

She gets off the bed, grabs her backpack and walks toward the door, "I'll see you later." She says not even looking at the woman on her way out.

"Babe don't be like that!" Hope shouts but it's too late the girl is gone.

"Yeah don't come back!"Mg says slamming the door behind her.

Hope throws her pillow at him but he caught it with vamp speed. "Ease up." She says chuckling.

He tosses the pillow right back at her which she catches and puts it back on the bed.

"I can't stand her and I'm pretty sure she hates me, you know this." He says jumping on his bed that's across the room.

Hope walks over to her desk, grabbing her textbook and binder."That's not true." She says taking a seat.

Mg's eyebrows furrow as he grabs his mini basketball, tossing it in the air just to catch it."Yes it is. She didn't even want you to room with me Hope, we're best friends but does she care? no she just wants you all to herself. Good thing I compelled the president of the school to let you room with me because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to see you."