.

.

.

.

Izuku then spoke up.

Izuku:"......................... I'm not taking none of you with me........... My Heaven will welcome you in a couple of years.... No, eons once I'm done with the Abaddon........... I'm not taking you too, Y/n........ You got to have to wait......." he said as he decided to cut ties with the people who were even friends with him and stated that once he would recreate the 'New World' they will be by his side, until then for all he cares...... they can die there beneath him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mirio, who was in the dark dimension with the Villains and Heroes,  was in awe as he listened to the words coming from his sworn brother mouth.

Mirio:( His heart...... is completely crushed............ H-He......... only gave us time to prepare out of pity..... because he knew....... he knew....... We didn't even win from the start.......) he thought in his head as the demons were enjoying humanity suffering.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku from Universe 01 just grinned as he was floating in the combined Universe with his six red wings.

Izuku[ Universe 01]:" Look at this bastard..... The worst of us all....... You're becoming just like 'him'...." he said with a smirk as the demon Izuku was comparing main stream Izuku to God ignoring the lives he had created and referring main stream Izuku as the worst of all of the counterparts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

General Lupercio was now seen starring down the fallen Heroes and Villains with a bored expression on his face.

General Lupercio:" Allmight, did you say? You know what? I can't stand you all. So why don't you all just die. Right now." he said as he raised his gigantic demon sword and swong it down towards the Heroes and Villains seemingly shattering the Dark Dimension.

General Lupercio then raised an eyebrow as he noticed that his attack didn't fully go in and tilted his head to see Izumi weilding the powers of the greek Gods and using a barrier to protect her allies.

Izumi:" What the heck? You were going to war and din't even call me? Oh, yeah..... that's right, it's because you guys still think that..... I'm not worthy? Should I prove you wrong now?" she asked calmly as the demon general was in shock as the Dark Dimension got fixed back in an instant.

Izumi then flew faster than the speed of light and flew through General Lupercio chest while covered in Zeus lighting power.

General Lupercio looked at the hole on his chest before he felt eletricty going through his entirer body because Izumi was touching his heart and unleashing such energy.