Chapter 43

In response of the Liberation Army's Decleration of War.........The Vanguard Action Squad decided to go see them in person and deal things........right away......

.

.

.

.

Compress:"He said to come to Aichi within the next hour.....locked onto by a satellite camera....we've been marked.....if they have the assests to pull that off......we're in checkmate.....we've already tamed the gorilla.....the assassins......and now we have to tame a bunch of cultists....."

Twice:"Then lets do it!!! Giran was the one who gave me a place to belong!!! Let's go save him!!! Right now!!!!"

Toga:"They may have already killed.....him already......they may have been lying this whole time.....they never gave us any proof after all....."

Twice:"But the probability isn't zero!!! As long as there's the slightlest chance he's alive, we should go...."

Compress:"So, you're telling us to charge in without any kind of plan? Calm down......you're always like this when it comes to friends...."

Twice:"He's because he has nobody else-" he was then cut off when Shigaraki took away his mask from his face.....causing Twice to lose control of himself.....

Shigaraki:" I have an idea......"

Shigaraki then start explaining what is the plan and how they were gonna act against The Liberation Army.....before he gave back Twice's mask......they will have to fight a big battle.......but before that a Hero jumped in the action and instead of fighting them......he guided them to the city......so they could have speak to the leaders of the Liberation Army........

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once they got to the city.....they noticed that there was no one in there.....no sign of other people other than the Vanguard and the Hero who guided them......

Compress:"There is......nobody?"

Shigaraki then looked to his side to see someone standing on the roof of an House......as he understood what was going to happened......it was a set up.......

Slindin'Go:"I'm usually in charge of a different area....BUT TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY!!!"

.

.

.

.

Hanabata:"It is as you suspect!!! This is Deika City

Hanabata:"It is as you suspect!!! This is Deika City......90% of the resident here, Heroes included are soldiers of The Liberation Army.....A hearty welcome to our distinguished travelers from afar.....today is a day that will go down in history and you all are the guest of honor...now then.....shall we begin? THE ABILITIES OF THE LIBERATION ARMY'S RESURRECTION FESTIVAL!!!"