Chapter 63

Endevour charge at Shigaraki with fist up, the Leader of the Injustice League was in his thoughts.

Shigaraki:(One For All......All For One......no, I...need more.....)

Shigaraki then noticed a flaming aura appearing on Endevour's body as he sent one of his most powerful attacks 

Endevour:"HELL, CURTAIN!!!!!" he yelled as sent a huge blast at Shigaraki, causing a big explosion to happen.

Endevour:"You're trapped by a sorching Inferno..there's no escape." he yelled cockly.

Shigaraki, however emerged from the blast unfazed as he look at Endevour who was in shock.

Shigaraki:(This guy, has gotten suddenly stronger. It's kinda strange. But, it doesn't matter I'll just have to rip him to shreds.)

Endevour then regain his courage as the flaming aura got even more brighter.

Endevour:"JET-" However before he could've even continued, Shigaraki jump straight at Endevour and raise his fist up, luckly Endevour used his fire to avoid the punch, but was blown away due to the shock power.

Shigaraki then crashed on the ground, causing it to shatter even more as he glare at Endevour.

Endevour:(T-That wasn't the tempeture that someone without tolerance of heat could move in..and yet this speed, as soon as I burned him.......damn it He got Higher Durability.)

Endevour then contacted the other Heroes.

Endevour:"This is Endevour reporting!!! I'm currently in a battle with Shigaraki at the Hospital ruins!!! Anyone who can mobilize without touching, the ground come and forma perime-" however he was then cut off by Shigaraki doing a Superhuman jump straight for Endevour, who then used his flames to try burn Shigaraki.

Shigaraki, however just took the fire like it was nothing, as Endevour then dodge the fist of Shigaraki.

Endevour then went behind Shigaraki and hold him in choke hold.

However Shigaraki then grabbed Endvour from behind his back and then trew him on the ground.

Endevour then rolled over as he fell deep in a hole, Shigaraki then crashed again in the ground causing it to tremble as he start cracking his neck.

Shigaraki:"My power is rising...this sensation, it's like something I've never has since I was a child...This allmighty feeling."

Endevour then rise up again as Shigaraki felt like his power was rising too, but not at his level.

Endevour then charged at Shigaraki who just tilted his head.

Shigaraki:"But, something here is missing."

.

.

.

.

Out of everything that All For One sought to posses, there's a particular Quirk Shigaraki wasn't aware of, but could've sense its presence right there, a power that was knew to this world..a power that came from Heaven and Hell combine......One For All and All For One......but, its way much higher than both of them...

.

.

.

Shigaraki:"Something inside of me is demanding that I get my hands on....on....." he then felt Endevour's power incrising aswell as the aura.

Shigaraki:"........................All For All..........

Endevour's eyes wide as he blasted Shigaraki with a powerful fire blast.