Chapter 31

It's my first high school life...The second semester was about to end......The Hero Course of U.A. High School......Class 1A and Class 1B will soon have their joint training.

Shinsou who wants to transfer to Hero Course has joined this battle..........with that the first battle began......Class 1A soon ran into a predicament......

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shinsou has now mind controlled Jurota as Kosei was left dumbfound...

Shinsou taking this chance then trew on of his daggers at the duo......however Kosei prevented it by using one of his moves.

Kosei:"AIR PRISON!!!" then all the sudden Shinsou got stuck inside a cube...

Kosei then start hitting Jurota to try to wake him up.

Kosei:"WAKE UP SHISHIDA!! WAKE UP!!!" he then gave on last hit that brought Jurota back in his mind.

.

.

.

Shinsou from General Education.......it looks like damage and impact can break his brainwashing.......Shiozaki......inform us about his Quirk.....so we have to stay warned....

.

.

.

.

.

Kaminari then woke up after being knocked out by Shinsou, and seeing how the things were turning out.....he charged at Jurota and Kosei.....

Kosei:"Y-You fool!! S-Stop!!!" he then jumped off Jurota's back....as the beast proceed to grab Kaminari...

Kaminari:".................I'm about to put shock to your system..............."

Jurota:"What?-"

Kaminari then start releasing a ton of electricty from his body......so much......that his electricity turn from yellow.......to blue..........and causing Jurota to being electrocuted and sent flying into a building.

and causing Jurota to being electrocuted and sent flying into a building

Kaminari:"LET'S GO BABY!!! YES!!!" he then flew back at Jurota.

Kosei:"SHISHIDA!!!" Tsuyu then used her tounge and wrapped it around him...so he couldn't move.....

Tsuyu:"Got you....." she then start running away while still having Kosei in her tounge.

Meanwhile Kaminari kept blasting Jurota with tons of blue electricity.....not even giving the beast a chance....