My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3

Y/n was now sorrounded by Vilgax and Lord Eira as dark energy was emitting out of their bodies as she stood there with a blank expression on her face.

Y/n:" Let's get with it already......." she said as a fiery aura emerge from her body.

Meanwhile Bullock, Tsuna and Ruben were making their up higher and higher in the tower to go and rescue Ilea and Tarren.

Y/n then disappeared into thin air as Vilgax and Lord Eira looked up to see her flying away as Lord Eira followed her with murderous intent while Vilgax used the Omnitrix combining his DNA with that of a flying type alien as he started floating in the air and kept up with the other two.

Y/n then smirked as she stopped flying away and then flew right towards Lord Eira as she powered up into 'Gold Star'.

Y/n:" It is not your timeline to be!!!!!! YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE!!!!" she said as she landed a flaming starbolt striking Lord Eira, when the smoke was clear the Frost Demon was shown to be with no particular damage on him as the small injuries imm...

Y/n:" It is not your timeline to be!!!!!! YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE!!!!" she said as she landed a flaming starbolt striking Lord Eira, when the smoke was clear the Frost Demon was shown to be with no particular damage on him as the small injuries immidiatly healed.

Eira:" I was about to same the same thing, all Troqs must die!!!!!!" he yelled as he blasted a large energy wave towards Y/n.

Eira:" FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD YOU RUINED MY OPPORTUNITY TO BE COME THE STRONGEST BEING IN THE UNIVERSE AND FOR THAT YOU SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN!!!!!!!!" he yelled in pure anger.

Y/n:" Tch, you fool!!!" she yelled as she flew right towards the energy wave and absorb it, supercharging her even more.

Eira:( She has no idea what she's in for.....) he thought in his head as he tanked a punch from Y/n which generated a powerful shockwave that was heard from miles away.

Y/n eyes widen as Eira then returned the favour by landing a powerful gut punch, causing Y/n eyes to widen even more as she cough a blood out of her mouth.

Y/n:" Urrrrk........."

Eira:" We're aware of how powerful you are!!!! That's why unlike our future version of ourselves we came prepare!!!!!!" he yelled in anger as he slammed his fist in her face, knocking her out of her powered form and sending her crashing to the core of the planet.

Vilgax:" But be on your toes Eira. 'The Wizard' mentioned that she gets stronger at an incredible rate the more she fights." he warned Eira as he used the Omnitrix and combining his DNA he became the size of a To'kustar and went to drop kick where exactly Y/n position was making he planet move far away that it was originally suppose to be.

Eira:" What a sad ending." he said with an evil laugh as he charge a large size Supernova and trew it at where Y/n body was resting at and this sheer amount of power could've caused an Universe to start shaking and several planets and Galaxies nearby to destroy.

" he said with an evil laugh as he charge a large size Supernova and trew it at where Y/n body was resting at and this sheer amount of power could've caused an Universe to start shaking and several planets and Galaxies nearby to destroy