Chapter 25

All Might the Symbol of Peace his is a face known around the world, like this viral vigilante many a hero will no doubt be recorded in history books, thanks to their notable exploits of course one must not forget the Legendary All For One, Destro the Commander of the Meta Liberation army and Peerless thief.......This so called Villains have likewise found notoriety that will ensure their names.....are never forgotten, before the legislative system of superhumo and Villain was still vague, there was chaos....but there was freedom, that's right it was a raw unfettered freedom, not unlike that of the anglers......lovely to see you my dear viewers...may I delight you with a smashing new adventure? Yes, till I Gentle!! Gentle Criminal at your service!!

may I delight you with a smashing new adventure? Yes, till I Gentle!! Gentle Criminal at your service!!

(A/N:"THAT'S MY INTRODUCTION YOU PRICK GET OUT OF HERE!!! AND STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!")

Gentle Criminal:"Oopsie!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ojiro:"So you guys are making up classes for your work studies?"

Kirishima:"Yeah...."

Izuku:"Yeah...sorry..."

Ojiro:"No, need to apologize we'll handle this school festival preparations, while you catch up...."

Y/n:"Can I come too?!?"

Izuku:"Sorry, Kori......you still need to recover remember? Your powers aren't fully back...so you'll have to rest for now.......and when you'll be okay, you can come too!!"

Y/n:"Promise?!?"

Izuku:"Promise...." he said with a smile on his face.

Mina:"We have like so many decisions to make about costumes and choreography!!!"

Kaminari:"We should do something trendy right, Jirou?"

Jirou:".....Yeah...."

Student:"Hey did you hear? Class 1A from the Hero Course is doing a concert.....and it's for us...."

Izumi:(The General Studies.....)

Student 2:"Oh, my god talk about egotistical, do they think we're dying to see them do some kind of dumb perfomance?"

Student:"Well, yeah we all know they're clueless....what did they do after getting attacked by Villains, they went to a summer camp where of course they got attacked again, we all know how that turned out.....one of their classmates got kidnapped as her supposed companion was working a long side the Villains........and we have to put of with the repercussions of their stupidity, even thought it was their fault......"

Izumi looked down, Shoto as soon as he heard about the kidnapped part thought about his twin sister, Bakugou was glaring at the students from the General Studies.