Chapter 92

In the Underground where the humans where living, a man was now walking around feeling quite tired, however before he could've gotten home and rest, he ended up getting attacked by a creature that came out the darkness of the hallway and dragged him in the sewers as the maman screamed for help, however no one heard him .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Y/n and Galfore, she was now trying to understand what is wrong with the society of this planet that the two have been sent as Galfore took the time to explain her how things were.

Y/n:"But there is no sense why humans should be considered inferior. I mean .... why can't we all get along? I don't believe how the laws of this planet work. We have to go home. I want to go back home." she said as she thought at her friends back in her universe.

Galfore:"I don't like princess either, but don't worry. We will find a way to return to our world so that we can find a planet to live in." he said trying to reassuring his princess that everything is going to be alright.

Y/n:"There would be a planet. It is not as peaceful as Tamaran, but it is a planet full of adventures. I have lived through many battles ... and ... lost ... many people with whom ... I have had great connections." she said as she then looked down on the floor of the secret operation base and thought about someone who was dear to her.

Y/n then sighed as she tried to forget about some bad memories, however Galfore quickly noticed that the princess wasn't okaywhen she talked about the people she met on the planet Earth

Galfore then leaned his hand towards Y/n's shoulder, however Y/n then got up and put a more fierce smile on her face.

Galfore:"Don't worry princess, I promise on my word and life that we will return to our home." he said with a smile on his face.

Y/n:"I want to hope a lot, to return to my companions. Return to Earth to fix things, see little Eri and Izuku again. The Gordoneans used a teleportation machine, if we can recreate a similar model. And we'll make it back home. And we'll find out why we were sent here and tracked down." she said with  calm tone in her voice, however she then noticed that Galfore was looking away much to her confusion, like she felt he wanted to tell her something but couldn't.

Y/n:"Galfore?" she called him out, causing Galfore to snap back to his senses.

Galfore:"Oh....sorry, princess I spaced out......I apologize....." he said to the princess.

Y/n:"Erm.....Yes, do not worry....You probably have alot in your  head." she said, however she still felt suspicious about this situation.

Galfore:".........Just wait me here.......I'll come back quickly.........Listen princess ....... you are a good person, but on this planet it doesn't matter if you are the sweetest in the realm ..... the situation here is much more unbearable than you think." he said as he then opened a portal and walk in it, leaving Y/n on her own.