Chapter 39

It was early december, Sunday morning.....as a lot of snow was falling upon the U.A. Dormitories......

.

.

.

.

.

Class 1A:"It's snowing!!!!" they all said excited.....

Izumi:"Guys close the doors!!! Tsuyu-Chan is going into hibernation!!!"

Jirou:"Oh, right sorry...about that Tsuyu-Chan!!" she yelled as she closed the doors.

Kirishima:"Mind over Matter!!!! This dry cloth is all I need to keem warm!!!"he yelled as he put on his shirt and start running to the exit.

Momo:"Your shirt will get wet though......."

Tenya:"Be careful not to slip!!!"

Izuku:"I'll go wake up....Kori.....she so doesn't want to miss it....."

Sero:"Hey, what time is Shoto coming back? Have you heard of him? I want to borrow the next manga volume from him..."

Izumi:"He said about 6 p.m......he said he was going to visit someone....."

Momo:"He said it was his mom and his sister....."

Izumi:"Oh.......so he told you.....heh?" she said as a glowing aura appear on her.

Momo:"But, of course me and Shoto....has been really.....really close......after the U.A. Festival.....too bad you missed it.....since you were......busy....."she said in a happy and bright tone.

Izumi:"Oh....and how much....close?" she said her aura start getting bigger and her tone of voice turned menacing.

Sero:"Umm.....Girls.........ummmm.....C-Calm down......" he said as his tone was scared.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now awake....after Izuku kept bothering her.....about the snow....as she got her self ready.......and tied up her hair into a ponytail.....

and tied up her hair into a ponytail

Y/n:"It's beutiful......" she said as she looked towards the window of the Dorms as Izuku was smiling.

Izuku:".............Never seen the snow?"

Y/n:"..............This is what you call those small white crystals?............Snow?...........When does this snow come from? Who is the mastermind of this snow?"

Izuku:".............Umm....Kori.....it's December.........on winter......" he said as he sweatdropped.

Y/n:"We need to find this December....and ask him....or her.......how did he made this snow.....is it a sign of an incoming...attack.....is December a good person.....or a bad person.......we need to find out!!"