Chapter 17

After the hero licenses exam, Class 1A manage to pass and ended up third, it was time to go back to U.A and continue the studies to become professional heroes and save the world and meet......a new team of superheroes.

.

.

.

.

Aizawa:"Morning, now that everyone is here, except Koriand'r for strange reasons--" he then look at Izuku in a skeptical way, making the green hair look away.

Apparently after the hero licenses, Y/n told Izuku that she'll be gone for a period of time in space since she needs to deal with her personal issues.

Aizawa:"--We'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail, Go ahead and come in......I'll have people who've experienced them firsthand explain......I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from interships.......this three are third years at U.A., they're rank at the very top of our student body, you may know them as......Big Three."

Izumi:"The Big Three

Izumi:"The Big Three......."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sero:"T-The Best of the hero course The Big Three......"

Mina:"WOW!!!"

Tenya:"They're the ones at the top....."

Momo:"They're on a different level, still in school like practically Pro-heroes."

Jirou:"If they're as good as I hear then they're the students we should be chasing after...."

Kaminari:"They don't look that special to me....except the girl she pretty hot."

Izuku:"Never underestimate your enemy, Kaminari....they're thougher then they look like......and also, really, man?"

Mineta:( Target acquired.......ZOOM!!!ZOOM!!ZOOM!!ZOOM!!!ZOOM!!!OOOOOH, SHE'S FINE!!!)

Izumi:(Man.........I wonder where they got that title......Big Three.)

Aizawa:"Introduce yourselves briefly....let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki then look at all the students, and from that single glance that made everybody shook.

But, Amajiki was thinking about only....one thing..........potato.

The only thing he was seeing was potatoes everywhere.

Amajiki:".........................T-That's not good, you two go......I just can't........even if I try to imagine them as potatoes........I can see their human bodies, I know that they're still people.....no words are coming out......my mind's blank and my mouth is dry."