Chapter 28

Class 1A was now in the classroom as they were talking about the event that happened back in the Island.

Kaminari:"Izuku and Kori were awesome, back there!!"

Kirishima:"I know!! I broke out in cold sweat....When Nine trapped the two of them......and then when Izuku had Kori's powers that was amazing!!! These guys never ceases to amaze us......"

Mina:"Hawks is amazing too!!

Hagakure:"Not to mention he's so handsome!!"

Kaminari:"The man who's a bit fast lives up to his name..."

Then Y/n and Izuku enter the room, holding hands.

Girls:"AWWWWWWWW........SO CUTE!!!"

Tsuyu:"Hey, Izumi-Chan....how is Todoroki?"

Izumi:"He's no more in critical condition......He'll comeback tomorrow."

Momo:"I'm glad of that......" she said with relief and a little bit of blush which didn't go unnoticed by Izumi.

Mineta:"His father is really proud of him, he fought like a real hero...."

Kaminari:"Still not at the level of YagiBro.......that was a wholesome badassary back then......Shoto can't compete with that....."

Y/n then sit on her chair as Izuku sit next her......happy and sunshine.....until Izuku turned to see Ochako who still didn't recovered by the lost of her Quirk.....ad was still depressed.

Y/n then turn too to see Ochako sad........she may not like her because of how she treated Izuku, but now she kinda felt bad for her.

Izuku then look at Y/n as she looked back at him.

Izuku*whisper*:"Kori....no...okay, she can go screw herself for all I care.......this what she gets......and she can cry a bridge, I don't care.......I'm not going to be nice.....now that she's like me......Heck, no!" 

Y/n*whisper*:"I'm not going to force to do something you don't want to do..........but, can you atleast.......help her?"

Izuku*whisper*:"And how?"

Y/n*whisper*:"I do not know.......maybe comfort and help her see her wrongs....."

Izuku*whisper*:"Yeah, no Kori......no.......I'll never be friend with someone like her.......that's out of discussion...."

Then Aizawa enter the room as everyone was already on their seats.

Aizawa:"Don't get excited over everything......it's time to take initiative.......I know it's only the provisional license, but you can partecipate in heroes activities and must carry out the respective duties.....Keep that in mind......The lessons from now on will only get more challenging......You should get ready.......Now we can proceed to our homeroom." then Aizawa touched a button as the alarm goes on, which means they had to go to the training and get ready.

Izuku:"Hero Class1A! Deploy!!"

Class1A:"Yes, sir!!" Izumi then smiled at her brother, as Katsuki was fuming....

Katsuki:"Tch....don't give me orders, DEKU!!"

Ochako:".............................."

.

.

.

.

.

Around 80% of the total population are born with special abilities........Quirk.......forming a society of superhumans......To defend the world from criminals possessing special abilities, Pro Heroes have now risen as the new profession.........I am Izuku Yagi.....I enrolled in the prestigious U.A. High School.....to realize my dream of becoming a real Hero..........I'm moving towards my goal.....along with my comrades who share the same dream.....We face the dangers of this world......and save its people with a smile on our faces......This is what takes to become the greatest heroes......Yes, this is.........My Guardian Angel Fallen From Space.......