Chapter 56

The Doctor was now seen restraining Miruko with his mechanical tentacle.

Doctor:"You ruined all of my experiments!!! M'AM!!!!" he said in tears of anger.

Miruko then start laughing.

Miruko:"I'M. ABOUT. TO KICK. ALL. OF. YOUR. ASSES!!!!!" she yelled as proceed to rip the tentacle with her bare hand.

Miruko then jump right at the Doctor as the Doctor tried to defend himself, but she wasn't aiming at him as she proceed to kick through the Doctors other creations.

The Doctor eyes widen as Miruko was laughing like a maniac.

.

.

.

All For One:"You insatiable curiosity and inquisitive nature...had always been my sourch of strength. From the bottom of my heart, thank you my friend."

.

.

.

.

Doctor:"NOO!!!!!" he yelled in madness as Miruko landed on top off a broken pod.

Mirko then contacted Endevour.

Mirko:"Guys!! There's some though looking Nomus and I got the old man right here!! I don't know if he is a clone or not!! I'll find out after I kick his ass."

Endevour:"Good!! I want say that I'm on the way, but...it will be a moment." he said before losing contact with Mirko all of the sudden.

.

.

.

.

Back with Endevour a fight was happening with the Nomus, as they were many there.

Rock Lock:"A bunch of small fries came flooding out! You're there Mandalay! How's the evacuation?!?" he yelled tryng to contact Mandalay and stay alive at the same time.

Mandalay:"We got the last of them out!!!"

.

.

.

The Pro-Hero Crust was now running his way through the hallway of the secret lab.

Crust:(In each one of these corridors there is...a passageway!! It leads outside!! So the mourge isn't the only way!! They are all in one big group, how pitiful!! Sorry, but I'll be taking you out!! I need to so that I can get the big bad further ahead!!) he then activated his Quirk as a bunch of Nomus were charging at him.

.

.

.

.

Mirko was now avoiding the tentacles with ease and incredible reflexes as she jump straight for the Doctor.

Mirko:"Let's find if you're the real deal!!!" she yelled as the Doctor got scared.

Doctor:"AAAAAAHHHH!!!! NOOOOO!!!!" he said as one of his tentacles tried to catch Mirko, however she then kick the Doctor in the stomach and did a backflip avoiding the tentacle

The Doctor then crashed on the ground, but two of his tentacles manage to catch Mirko's arms and holding her in place.

The Doctor then start getting up as he glare at Mirko.

Doctor:"So, you like to fight m'am? Good." then his two tentacles two Mirko aside as the Doctor got up.

Doctor:(I still have High End Nomus like the one I gave to Dabi..but using them is out of question! They're still in the testing phase!!! It'll take atleast three hours!! If only Dabi didn't fail to recover the hood. Production's have been low without All For One being around. It took Hood 10 hours to stabilize after his activation. But this is an emergency..I have no other choice!!!)