Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1

The World has become a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some incredibles abilities....My name is Izuku Yagi.....and I am......deemed Quirkless and pathetic........until, I met my Guardian Angel....she gave me the motivation I needed to became a Hero......after that we enroll on U.A. High School....the elite school known for producing powerful Heroes........I worked hard.....always running towards my dreams...and so.....it continued......The Story of How I Became One Of the Worlds greatest Heroes.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Students of Class 1A, after their hardwork they were now in vacationon Nobu Island.....and needed to rest and chill for a while after the events they've been through....and they were passing their day in the beach......but, they were still doing some hero work.....like watching out if someone's drowning or harassed.......basically even though the got their day off they still got to help people whatever they like it or not......doing actually pretty good all together.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Katsuma:"Mahoro!!! Where are you can you hear me?!?"

The little boy yelled as he kept searching for his older sister, every where on the park

Izuku:"Katsuma!!!" he then flew down and landed infront of the boy.

Izuku:"Are you Katsuma Shimano?"

Katsuma:(A-A Hero.......He's so cool...."

Izuku:"Did you got separated from your sister? Let me help you out-"

???:"IT'S ABOUT TIME BIRDIE!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FAST!!!"

Then the little girl Mahoro, Katsuma's older sister proceed to lecture Izuku about being too late and that he should've been here already, plus she start roasting U

Then the little girl Mahoro, Katsuma's older sister proceed to lecture Izuku about being too late and that he should've been here already, plus she start roasting U.A. High School and ecc....for atleast almost an hour.....Jeez, this girl needs a snicker.