My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5

Y/n body was now floating in a dimension, before she got back up and looked up around her.

Y/n:" Huh?" she then got up as her legs were trembling due to the result from the fight against Veira as she was worn off.

The masked warrior was just floating above her as Y/n eyes widen before she took her battle stance.

???:" Well played. I have to hand it to you for coming this far.......... but you'll never be able to change the fate of others........... Look at you........... Here you can be someone, unlike in that 'Universe' you once lived in............ You're future as the Universe Greatest Protector here is already destined to happen.......... Why would you have the idea of going back to that rotten world......" he told her.

Y/n:" That rotten world........... Is where I come from...........You............ the symbol of the heads of those Gordonians warriors............... it was similar to those of the people that have engage into battle with my comrades............ You did all of this.............!!!!!!! Spit it out!!!!!" she yelled angrily.

???:" You're courage is impressive............ but you're too silly to realize that I've kept you safe............ Collecting all the elements supplies to go back there.............. It's a mistake............ Destroy your project................ and I may not risk to sent someone even stronger the next time.......... Don't be a fool and try to resist me........" he warned Y/n, showcasing a much higher power than hers.

Y/n:" There won't be a next time........... And I asked you a question!!!!!" she yelled at him.

???:" You asked me why I'm doing this.................. But even if I told you why.......... You still wouldn't understand.......... I doubt very strongly that the knowledge would change anything at all............ But let's say that I take the time to explain it to you......... What do you think would happen then? You think that everyone will embrace with open arms once you're back............ To them............. You're nothing more than a monster.......... My goal used to be to fufill the dream that my beloved was unable to achieve............  What I want is to get enough power to recreate peace and bring true justice out......." he said calmly.

Y/n:" Recreate peace................? True Justice? Are you kidding me?!? DO NOT MOCK ME!!!!! YOU USED OTHERS AS NOTHING MORE AS PAWNS!!!!!  AND TORTURE MY COMRADES!!!!! HURT SO MANY LIVES.............. DESTROYED MANY PEOPLE WILLS!!!!!  AFTER ALL OF THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE TALKING ABOUT CREATING A NEW WORLD ABOUT PEACE AND JUSTICE!!!!!" she said as she was about to powered up to her Red Star form only to be completly out of energy to even transform.

Y/n started panting hard and breathing really heavy as she felt her arms give up.

???:" We're much more similar that you'd think.............. What would you do for your family? Your loved ones? Your Universe? If they suffered a fate that they didn't deserve only for one mistake........... How is it fair to let everything go down, without doing what is necessary to make sure that everyone gets their wishes...............?" he asked to Y/n.

Y/n:" W-What  in X'hal name are you talking about?" she demanded the masked warrior.

???:" Once there was a girl.............abandoned by her parents at the "Burnt Place" a permanently razed clearing where the surrounding tribes sacrificed anyone who deviated in any way from their norms, due to her red hair she was chosen. Rescued by a pack of wolves, she grew up as a member of the pack occasionally returning to the Burnt Place to chase the giant buzzards that dwelled there. When she was ten, she discovered a child with one eye had been left at the Burnt Place, and was confronted by a floating man who spoke to her with his mind. Initially fleeing in fear, she later followed the man out of curiosity and befriended him. Reluctantly leaving her pack, she joined the Tribe Without Fear  a collection of that the man and taken upon himself to raise and train. Some time later her own abilities awakened just in time for her to warn the mentor of an impending attack by the neighboring tribes. As her mentor attempted to talk down the tribesmen to buy his charges time to escape, her newly awakened psychic abilities were overwhelmed by the humans' fear and rage, resulting in the mentor's death when he dropped his guard to soothe her. She fainted as her fellow pupils gave into rage and attacked the attacking tribesmen, resulting in the deaths of everyone present save herself. She blamed herself for her mentor and friends' deaths and was overcome with despair, contemplating turning her powers on herself to commit suicide and returning to the Burnt Place to be eaten by the buzzards. You and I both are seeking the same very thing. We both want to achieve peace.... You and I are the same. We're both motivated by our desire for peace and justice. The justice that I've delivered against you..... is no different from what you were doing against those monsters.......... Everyone feels the same pain when losing something dear........ You and I both experienced that pain....... You strive for your justice...... and I strive for mine......  We're just both ordinary beings that have been granted powers for three reason....... To Seek Destruction...... To Seek Glory........ To Seek Justice...... Those are the reasons why powers have been given to us....... do not deny that you didn't feel satisfaction from destroying........ satisfaction from being recognized......satisfaction for accomplishing your justice...... but this will only breed a further cycle...... ' The Cycle of Power'.......Right now we live in such a cycle........I know the past and can foretell our future..... It is the same as our history........ So we believe that those beneath us simply can't understand each other..... Do not believe those smiles they give you.....They find you amusing for a while........ Because what people truly want to see truly..... is see you in Despair........ but when they come in contact with such Despair they'd come seek for your help......But until then...... it's their only entertainment.... This is how it always go....... Nothing ever goes as planned as you think and believe..... The longer you live, the more you realize........ Everywhere you look, whenever there is light...... there will always be shadows to be found as well....." he said with his hands behind his back.