Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1

In the Vega System, a race notorious for their genetic experimentation known as Psions were now having a council.

???:" Why were Superhuman powers, the matter abilities force upon the brutish kinds. Why were the first creations known as Pre-Adamite banished for their overwhelming power? Power given to lesser beings bring nothing more than tragedy. They're no longer a blessing, but the beginning of an endless circle of pain. It is foretold in the ancient past, the God Mother and God of Gods battle for the throne of the 'All-Powerful'. But this only led to the recreation of a New World better than the one before. But much more disastrous. Another Exintion is in front of our eyes. We Psions....... Must take action now!! Even if it means to dye this New World in blood. For the sake of all mortals!!! Now let's begin." he said as the crowed of Psions started cheering for the unknown man.

The unknown man then pulled out a dagger out of his cloak and then pressed the button on the dagger.

This caused high tech pillars to fly from the Vega System straight to planet Earth.

The pillars then crash in an European city and unleashed a green toxin out of it, the toxin ended infecting the civilians turning them into monsters and destroy everything in their path.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In a laboratory a humanoid looking person was seen inside of a medical machine,  hooked up with a breathing apparatus and other various wires.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Huge bubbles started forming inside of the medical machine as the humanoid looking person started waking up.

Causing the scientist to take good measure of the situation as he started stabilizing the creation.

Once stabilize, the scientist then proceeded to unleash his creation out of his Medical Machine.

The creation removed the breathing apparatus and then the scientist opened the door for him.

The creation then started making his first steps, slowly.

???2:" Erm.... Y-You-" he was then interrupted by the creation falling down on the ground as the scientist got worried.

???2:" A-Ah, wait!!!! Take it easy!!!!" he said as he helped the creation get up.

??? 3:" Who am I?" he asked to the scientist.

???2:" Y-You're........ You're my son..... And as my son you've got a job to do for your father." he said.

.