Chapter 58

With our Heroes, Fatgum, Tamaki and Tokoyami were now teamming up to defeat the Villains.

Tamaki:"Over here!!!"

Fatgum:"You're with us!!!"

Tokoyami:"I'm on it!!!"

Fatgum:"There's a whole bunch of baddies gathered in the giant sanctuary underneath this place!!"

Tamaki:"Several passages lead outside, but our allies blocked them off in advance!!!"

Fatgum:"The only ones left are the Five in the mansion!!!"

Tokoyami:"That one was out of Cementoss's range!! I suppose we should block it!!!"

Fatgum:"This kid cathces on quick!!!"

.

.

.

The Villains were now trying to fight of the Heroes....

Soldier:"How did they know about this passageway?!?"

Assassin:"Defend it to the Death!!!"

Fatgum then look over to Tamaki.

Fatgum:"You're up...Sun-Eater!!"

Tamaki then nodded.

Tamaki:"Got it!!! Vast Chimera...Winged Lion!!!"

Tamaki then turn into a 11'4", white lion with, blue eyes and white wings

Tamaki then ran over and bite each of the Soldiers and Assassins.....

Tamaki then growled and roared, before he started speaking in that form.

Tamaki:"Sorry....need......stay.....down....."

.

.

.

Tamaki is now the sidekick at the Fat Gum agency starting his third year as the Hero Sun-Eater.

.

.

Fatgum:"You need to work on your delivery, kiddo!! Next, time let it be a little more clear."he said as he started running inside the mansion.

Tamaki then nodded as he turn back to his base form and followed him.

Tokoyami then noticed that even more assasins and soldiers were still charging at them.

Tokoyami:"Should, I do it?!?"

Fatgum:"Show us what you got, kid!!!"

Tokoyami then nodded as he ordered Dark Shadow to push his power beyond.

Tokoyami:"Your job is to plug up this crazy tunnel...with your full power!!!"

Dark Shadow then absord all of the darkness that was in their zone as he turn into a monster state which reach about 4 - 5 meters.