Chapter 19

Izuku was now, calling Aizawa asking him for something important.

Aizawa:"What work study?"

Izuku:"Will you be taking anyone for the program Aizawa Sensei?"

Aizawa:"Sorry, Boy Wonder.....I'm working on something else, right now so I can't help you out."

Izuku:"I know that.....but if I'm gonna become a Pro-Hero, I need extra training!!"

Aizawa:"You know.....you can ask Allmight to introduce you to a bunch of new people, the first one who comes to mind is-" Izuku then hug up.

Izuku:(Allmight, here!! Allmight, there!!! Who gives a f*ck about Allmight anymore!!!) he then lied down on the bed feeling upset, that Aizawa won't teach him anything new.

.

.

.

.

.

Overhaul:"The air's practically made of dust here, it's gonna make me sick!!"

Twice:"Join the club, the guys inside have been sick for a while....."

The two Villains then walk inside the building.

Shigaraki:"Well, now....you brought us a pretty big catch on, Twice...."

Twice:"You think so? Strange coming from you........."

Overhaul:"The League of Villains..."

Magne:"What gives? Is this guy famous or something?"

Shigaraki:"Night Master showed me a picture of him.....he's what you call Yakuza......The young head of the Shie Hassaikai....it's who we owe the pleasure....."

Magne:"He's the number 2 of the whole gang? Oh, I've never met anyone like him before, he smells so dangerous, how exciting!!"

Toga:"What's the deal? We're all criminals here so how's this guy different?"

Mr.Compress:"Oh, allow me to tell you a story.....in the past there were many different, scary troops that ran the underworld after heroes started thriving though they slowly but surely beagn to disband.....When Allmight took the stage their arrow was over......The Yakuza of survivors who weren't caught became rental bugs for Villains.....in other words they were the lowest form of criminal, barely scraping by to make a living...frankly they're obsolete."

Overhaul:"....................Yeah, that's true....."

Magne:"Yeah what a Yakuza thug from the slums, doing here? There is nothing we can do now, Boss with the rise of Allmight and that brat all we can do is stay down."

Overhaul:".................About, the brat.........hehehe.........The Dark Emepror who ruled over the Shadows.....the old timers always feared him, even after rumors of his death........honestly though most people my age, thought he was an urban legend.........A pathetic urban legend.......he showed up in the flesh thinking he could've beat Allmight...........but then he lost to a U.A. High student, because he underestimate the situation....thinking he already won.....but in the end the big bad was trown into Tarturas and The Symbol of Peace and her student won...which means those of us in the shadows are leaderless, so.....Who'll step uo to take  their places?"

Shigaraki:"You know, who my master is, but you still got the nerve to ask that....sounds like a challenge.....I'm the next leader, even now I'm gathering my troops....our number continue to increase..with our combined power I'll turn Hero society to dust..."

Overhaul:"You have an actual plan?"

Shigaraki:"Watch your tongue and your tone.....I thought yopu came hereto join up with us."

My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space....On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara