Chapter 101

Barda was now looking up at the moons of the planet where she was living with a smile on her face as she was covered in bruises.

Barda then put both of her hands on her hips and sighed.

Barda:"No doubt. Little one, you got her blood flowing with you." she said.

Barda:( The Little One has reached a level of power that i could've never imagined! Her current strength has nothing to do with the one she had when we first met. She impressed me for sure. She's ready to go.) she thought in her head with a smile on her face.

Barda:"You're gonna have to make this new stage you've gained your best asset. You've been able to remain calm, relaxed, and conserve the energy and stamina. This form draws out your power to it's limits, and becomes able to surpass the previous limits." she said with a smile on her face.

Y/n:"Thank you Miss. Barda!!! Thanks to you, I feel that I can fully exploit my potential to his fullest!!!! I got a taste back for combat!!!" she said with a bright smile while she was covered in cuts and bruises as her red hair were moving in the air.

Barda:"Looks like you're finally starting to show some progresses, Little One...... I mean..... erm...... Y/n........Hmp........" she said as she walked up to Y/n and started petting her red hair.

Y/n:"I feel very ready now. I believe I can beat Vilgax and save Galfore and Tarren." she said as she was full of confidence.

Barda:"I see you much more confident now. I like this. You're going to fight him tomorrow. And before you're going there, I'm gonna have to give you a fresh set of clothes." she said as she handed Y/n her new combat outfit.

Y/n then grabbed the combat outfit and flew behind a mountain to change, meanwhile Barda was waiting for her to step out.

Y/n then flew in the air and then landed right infront of Barda wearing her new combat outfit.

Y/n:"I feel very comfortable

Y/n:"I feel very comfortable." she said happily to Barda.

A frown then appeared on Barda's face as Y/n was confused as Barda then raise her hand and pointed at Y/n's chest.