Chapter 79

The city has fallen into a panic. While the citiziens were still trying to wrap their heads around the chaos from 2 days prior, a horde of heinous Villains had been let loose in a series of unprecendeted events.

And the Mere existence of Nomu had become the last straw. What Hawks had previously mentioned to the other Heroes, about nationwide rumors of uncorfimed Nomu sightings, those frightening inhuman specimens had first appeared at U.A. and ate away at everyone's peace of mind ever since.

The mummerings had taken root in people as the manifestation of their growing anxiety, griveances that had piled up higher and higher, until it all cake crashing down.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. Freeze and his gang were now attacking a town as people were running away from them.

Mr. Freeze:"First thing's first, grab the food and the cash!"he yelled.

Thug:"We're really able to walk around freely, THE BIG GUY UP THERE IS SHINING DOWN ON US!!!!"

Then a civilian holding a support item, a shield, manage to parry the freezing blast coming from Mr. Freeze's gun.

Civilian:"So, you think, this is our town to protect!!!!!" he yelled with anger and etermination, befrore all of the sudden he felt his whole body freezing aswell.

Thug 2:"What do you know, a Civilian!! Don't mess with us!!!" he said as he swing his baseball bat, causing the Civilian body to shatter into a ton of pieces.

.

.

.

.

The seeds have already been sown. Those poor citiziens expect a Hero, and when they want to defend themselves. Support will already be within their reach. Against Villains, ordinary citiziens without any combat training will arm themselves and create even greater damage by getting the whole neighborhood caught in the crossfire. Within just 2 days these kinds if incidents are only increasing nationwide.

.

.

.

.

The Pro-Hero Wash had now just arrived in the scene as he look at the town to see it was completely frozen as he sighed with few survirors injured, glaring at him before trowing a rock at him.

Civilian 2:" You're too late!! What the hell is wrong with you!!! Look what happened!! You guys  tell us to stay inside our houses, and we still get dragged into things!! Well, Wash?! What have you been doing?!?!"

Wash then looked downat the floor as the few survirors were cussing him out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Heroes had dwindle away.....

.

.

.

.

 A senior in the industry who reached a degree of fame and achievements and had continued working with the same ethic he had in his youth, The Number 10 Hero Yoroi Musha announced his sudden retirement....