Chapter 45

About my Quirk..........Double...........It can turn one thing into two....it can multiply up.......two things at once........and finally, anything created by it is weaker than the original......sorry for not being able to help.....sorry for always dragging everyone down........everyone here was kind enought to accept even me! Even me! For so long now.......I've always wanted......to return the favor.........

.

.

.

.

.

The all of the twice duplicates army start battling the puppets an were taking them out....all by one.....and even defeating most of the Liberation Army Soldier.........leaving Re-Destro surprise by this turn of event.....

.

.

.

.

Re-Destro:"Look at that......He actually overcome his psychological trauma.......Mr. Skeptic.....looks like your predictions were off!! I must say.......It's pretty rare.......to see you fail....."

Skeptic then got pissed, because things were supposed to end up like this........they were supposed to end his way..........

Skeptic:".....Fail? Whatever are you talking  about? Re-Destro......I have only failed once in my life.....Just once........in all my life.........please retract those words....this isn't a failure.....It's just a cue for my next move.........."

Giran:"So.....he overcame his trauma?.....Heh.......Y'all are some incredible ass doctors.......too bad.......once their shackles are gone, anything is possible for them......at the very least......you've lost your advantage in number........."

Re-Destro:"Yes, but.....we have 'Quality'............isn't that right......................Frost.............?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Dabi and the unknown  figure were still fighting using their elementants............blue flames and ice..............as the two elements kept clashing to each other causing a lot of destruction........in the town...........

Plus the Twice army were beating on the Liberation army.......and completly dominante them in battle.......it was a massacre.....

.

.

.

.

Compress:"What happened to your trauma?!?"

Twice:"I-"

Twice 2:" Destroyed-"

Twice 3:"It-"

Twice 4:"The-"

Twice 5:"Power-"

Twice 6:"Of Love and-"

Compress:"I've got no idea of what your talking about, but......sounds like a Hero story to me, aren't you supposed to be a Villain?"

Twice 7:"If my friends are Villains, it's only natural that I have to save them!!"

Twice 8:"You tell him!!!"

Twice 9:"Damn I'm so Quotable!!!"

Twice 10:"I don't have many friends, that's why they are all important to me!!!"