Chapter 69

Izuku was now fighting Shigaraki as he punch Shigaraki so hard that he sprays rubble back hitting the Heroes and trowing more destruction around.

Izuku is glowing brightly with the power of a milion exploding suns.

Izuku:"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?!?!?" he yelled at Shigaraki, before flying straight at Shigaraki, speed blitz him and grab him by the back of his hair

Izuku then trew Shigaraki far away into the sky and flew right back at hi, Izuku then drop kicked Shigaraki sending him crashing into the ground and creating an huge and powerful shockwave.

Shigaraki then barely was trying to get back up, until Izuku flew right at him and then punches him with a powerful blow to the back, making a bigger crater.

Izuku then grab Shigaraki by the leg and start spinning him around before trowing him far away.

Izuku then flew right at Shigaraki and then start punching him over and over, not even giving the Leader of the Injustice League a chance to defend himself.

Izuku then grab Shigaraki by his leg and then flew down on the ground and smash him right there, causing a powerful shockwave to happen as Shigaraki cough blood.

Izuku then start dragging Shigaraki out of the crater before doing a front flip and stepped on his back, breaking all of Shigaraki's ribs.

Shigaraki:(T-The damage is exceeding my regeneration. If I don't focus on my defense. I'll probably blown!! T-This kid...is on another level....his power i-is in the way of my dream!!!)

Izuku:"You wanted my power so, come and take it!!!!!!!" he yelled before grabbing Shigaraki by his foot and start slamming him around, before trowing him aside.

Shigaraki then manage to get back up and glare at Izuku.

Shigaraki:"You don't want this fight, Izuku Yagi."

Izuku then close his eyes and started praying.

Izuku:"Yes, God. Help me. And yes, I do want this fight. Because you're the only one that can keep up with me SO STOP WHINING AND LET'S FIGHT!!!!!!"

Izuku then speed blitz right behind Shigaraki and then punch him in the back sending him flying into the city as Shigaraki got trown through more buildings as Shigaraki crashed down on the ground of the isolated streets.

Izuku then flew right at the city, leaving a green smoke trail in the sky.

Izuku crashed in the city was so powerful it was doing more damage than nuclear bomb as he blew the entire city leaving nothing more than destruction.

.

.

.

.

Izumi and the other surviving Heroes in the wasteland were surprise by this, as Izumi used her power to create a force field so that they could've not being caught in the explosion and thankfully it worked.