Chapter 41

Before we get back what was going on last time...let's take a quick look at our current living situation..........some people hates chocolate.......others love cockroaches.......the point is that there are all types of people in this world with all kind of views........

.

.

.

.

.

The members of The Vanguard Action Squad were now making there way inside of an house hold....full of assasins........

Assassin:"How did you all get here?" he said in a threating tone as he pulled out his Katana

Assassin2:"W-Wait......It's The Vanguard...."

.

.

.

.

.

These guys are the members of an hidden legion.......called....The League of Assasins.......as you might guess from the name.....they love getting rid of people......who they are assigned to get rid of.......really obeddiant dogs......don't you think?

.

.

.

.

Assassin 3:"Ugh....they even got Lizard with them......disgusting......"

Splitter then glared at them....in hatred.....as Compress decided to call down the situation....

Compress:"Now...Now....all we seek of......is to speak with your leader.......we're running low of allies.....you see and yes....yes.....I know........'We of the League of Assassins are not comitted to help Outsiders.......a bunch of low.....class villains like you'..........."

???:"For a good reason........."

The Vanguard Action Squad then look up to see who just speaked to them.......as the tall figure jumped.....right infront of them...as the other members of the League of Assassins, moved out the way...starring at each of them...........

starring at each of them

Bane:"Get out of here.........before I make you......."

Compress:"Bane!!! Old friend, hahahaha!!! It's been such a long time....since we've met....hahaha.......so......I think I undestand what's going on here.....your the boss....hahaha....I never thought someone with a low rank like yourself....could have achieve such a feat....I'm impressed......"

Bane:"...............I'm not the boss.......I'm the bodyguard.......your gonna get out!!!"

Compress:"Oh, buddy........Baney-boy........That's your problem, that I've been trying to tell you a long time......your are such a party loser.........you can enjoy what good is gonna happened in this era!!"